JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Putting this up to fund a different project.

Matching 12/48 ROF Fazakerley made No.4 Mk1 rifle that went to South Africa. One of the last Mk1 rifles, before Faz switched to No.4 Mk2 production. .303 British of course.

Receiver, bolt, magazine are all origunal matching. Buttstock original to rifle with SA markings. 5 grove barrell with good bore.

Rifle was a sporter, but was restored right, with NOS British Beech handguards and a correct ROF Fazakerley Beech forend. Metal parts are correctly painted with real Suncorite and are also ROF Fazakerley stamped. I have not oiled the stock yet. It could use a few coats of BLO before being shot.

$550 plus shipping to your FFL, or to you with C&R.

Let me know if you want more pictures.

I also have a No.4 Mk2 (spike) or No.9 (blade) bayonets that could be had with the rifle.

1711484605961.jpeg

1711484684166.jpeg

1711484746650.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.