JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Had an excellent transaction with EGW Gun Parts located in Quakertown, PA. They specialize in 1911 and AR parts with sights and other pistol parts. I bought a couple of Star BM barrel links from them at a great price (Sorry I got the last two). Shipping was extremely fast and communication was great. I am in no way associated with them other then being a happy customer.

Great experiences with EGW for parts... their 1911 safeties for ambi are machined VERY nicely, fit, and work better than anything else I've used. I love the retention setup, no longer held in place by the grip. Fast shipping, too!

Every one of my 1911's runs their "Tactical" slide release, they match the width and lever angle of the thumb safety perfectly, and they always fit perfectly! :D
I also run their arched main spring housings on standard frames, again, they always fit perfectly, and they have the perfect amount of "Grip"!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top