JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm hoping this is the right forum to post this in - it's got "edged weapons" on it, but has so many more uses as well. :s0155:

I've got a NIB Leatherman tool that I just don't see myself using any time soon (I've got a Charge TTi on my person at all times already, and a MUT in my EDC bag). So rather than leave it sitting in my basement, I'll put it up for sale to someone that could actually use it.

Leatherman Surge Model 830161
This is new in the blister-pack, and I wasn't about to open it for photos. These have a "blade exchanger" that accept standard T-type jigsaw blades for the saw blade (the file also attaches via this part). This one comes with nylon sheath. More Info: Leatherman multi-tools: Surge

Sold

PM or email (via the "send email" option on my user profile) if you are interested in either. I live in North Clark County, and am working long hours out in Hillsboro - so I can make arrangements to meet somewhere along my evening commute home. I'll also take Paypal (gift option) if you want to save gas and simply have it shipped.

Last Edited:
Bump to the top, with a price adjustment. Both of these are NIB, and FTF prices are cheaper than you'll find them online with shipping. I'll give them a few more days on here exclusively, then I'm going to put them on a couple of other sites I'm on as well. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews