JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So it's a rival to the Hearing Protection Act. The only difference is that it would treat suppressors as accessories instead of treating them like a firearm (which is what the Hearing Protection Act would do).

If passed and made into law, you would be able to purchase a suppressor like any other part or accessory...no background check.

This rival legislation might be being put out there to make the Hearing Protection Act the more palatable of the two choices with those who are sitting on the fence in Congress. ?????

E

This rival legislation might be being put out there to make the Hearing Protection Act the more palatable of the two choices with those who are sitting on the fence in Congress.

Hmm, interesting. That's a good read on the situation.

Still, one can hope. Would love to have an affordable suppressor on my .308 one day. I'm much more noise sensitive than I am recoil sensitive.

Boy, whether it's this bill or the HPA, I'd be happy to see either pass. This is long, long overdue, and really, if it doesn't happen right now, with the majority in both houses and the White House, I don't see it ever happening.

Boy, whether it's this bill or the HPA, I'd be happy to see either pass. This is long, long overdue, and really, if it doesn't happen right now, with the majority in both houses and the White House, I don't see it ever happening.

I agree 100%

The main reason I want to see the HPA and the CC bills pass is so I can smile while I listen/watch the anti's scream and pull their hair out. Can you imagine Pelosi bald? :eek:

First I've heard but I like it

^. Ditto.

Agreed. Right now, the GOP has the House, the Senate, and the White House. Now or never. Alas, with the degree of incompetence being shown in Congress right now, I'm less than optimistic that meaningful legislation will see the light of day.

HAHAHAHA IMG_1583.PNG
HAHAHAHA

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, I hope we can get suppressors more easily with either legislation. I doubt the ability of our elected officials to accomplish much of anything tho.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top