JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Oops! Reading is fundamental. Thanks guys. :oops:
No worries :)

Seriously though, this is good stuff and about the hottest factory defensive load you can put in a .38 -- target marketed to LEOs who were forbidden from carrying scary Magnum ammo for PR reasons.

Unfortunately my sole remaining .38 is a S&W M&P from 1913 before they started heat-treating the cylinders -- so no super hot ammo for it. I'm sure someone hereabouts can put it to good use.

I even added pics :)

+P+ is not a gimmick. This ammo is loaded up like a .357+ and should only be shot in a quality gun that can take the pressure. I think the box has some kind of disclaimer, ergo the "Law Enforcement Only" on the box. Usually an issued gun is disposable and if it breaks the taxpayer buys a new one. I would only use this ammo in a gun that is chambered for a .357 to be safe.

Last Edited:
+P+ is not a gimmick. This ammo is loaded up like a .357+ and should only be shot in a quality gun that can take the pressure. I think the box has some kind of disclaimer, ergo the "Law Enforcement Only" on the box. Usually an issued gun is disposable and if it breaks the taxpayer buys a new one. I would only use this ammo in a gun that is chambered for a .357 to be safe.

+p+ has the potential for gimmickry as there is no such thing as a SAAMI standard for that rating. thus,
the manufacturer can claim 1 PSI over standard SAAMI and boast +P+, or it can be 1000 PSI over +P
of 18500 PSI. so when you purchase such a load, you're trusting them based on that extra "+" symbol
without actually knowing what the pressure rating. It is not common that the manufs post this. Natch,
they don't need to for standard and +P ammo as they conform to SAAMI specs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews