JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Oops! Reading is fundamental. Thanks guys. :oops:
No worries :)

Seriously though, this is good stuff and about the hottest factory defensive load you can put in a .38 -- target marketed to LEOs who were forbidden from carrying scary Magnum ammo for PR reasons.

Unfortunately my sole remaining .38 is a S&W M&P from 1913 before they started heat-treating the cylinders -- so no super hot ammo for it. I'm sure someone hereabouts can put it to good use.

I even added pics :)

+P+ is not a gimmick. This ammo is loaded up like a .357+ and should only be shot in a quality gun that can take the pressure. I think the box has some kind of disclaimer, ergo the "Law Enforcement Only" on the box. Usually an issued gun is disposable and if it breaks the taxpayer buys a new one. I would only use this ammo in a gun that is chambered for a .357 to be safe.

Last Edited:
+P+ is not a gimmick. This ammo is loaded up like a .357+ and should only be shot in a quality gun that can take the pressure. I think the box has some kind of disclaimer, ergo the "Law Enforcement Only" on the box. Usually an issued gun is disposable and if it breaks the taxpayer buys a new one. I would only use this ammo in a gun that is chambered for a .357 to be safe.

+p+ has the potential for gimmickry as there is no such thing as a SAAMI standard for that rating. thus,
the manufacturer can claim 1 PSI over standard SAAMI and boast +P+, or it can be 1000 PSI over +P
of 18500 PSI. so when you purchase such a load, you're trusting them based on that extra "+" symbol
without actually knowing what the pressure rating. It is not common that the manufs post this. Natch,
they don't need to for standard and +P ammo as they conform to SAAMI specs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top