JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
convicted felon with illegal firearm kills 2 police officers in L.A. county
the Soros backed Liberal D.A. only gave him 2 years probation for drug and gun possession in 2020, even though he was already a convicted felon
now 2 police officers are dead
voters already recalled the D.A. in San Francisco, lets hope the L.A. district attorney is next before more police are killed due to his Liberal views

the Soros backed Liberal D.A. only gave him 2 years probation for drug and gun possession in 2020, even though he was already a convicted felon
voters already recalled the D.A. in San Francisco, lets hope the L.A. district attorney is next before more police are killed due to his Liberal views

Sad story!

May those policemen rest in peace.

Cate

What happened to three strikes? That has been California state law for at least 2 decades. This trash had at least two prior felony convictions (served time for both), then gets arrested and pleads no-contest to a third, but ends up walking? Something ain't right...

What happened to three strikes? That has been California state law for at least 2 decades. This trash had at least two prior felony convictions (served time for both), then gets arrested and pleads no-contest to a third, but ends up walking? Something ain't right...
At least 1 CA DA was dropping charges, not pursuing charges, or pleading down in order to skirt the CA 3 strikes law because they didn't agree with it.

Please read this site for arguments against the Oregon IP 17 initiative signature gathering effort. Link to the site if you can so google can pick up more links and raise it on the search results. Also, I have some flyers that need to be distributed. Can anyone help me? You can reply here or on a private chat

www.dontsignit.com

I suspect this guy is more right than wrong. The idea the throwing a bunch of money at mental health is going to fix mass shooters is not likely.

I suspect this guy is more right than wrong. The idea the throwing a bunch of money at mental health is going to fix mass shooters is not likely.

Saying a mass murderer has a mental disorder "sets his teeth on edge"? Either a person has a mental disorder or they don't. If this guy's perspective is they don't have a mental disorder then they must be mentally healthy. Gimme a break. That's just dumb. Anyone who willfully commits mass murder has a mental disorder. Period. And when you consider the randomness of their killing, and the lack of conscience when it comes to killing women, children, elderly, that's about as demented as it gets.

Bloody BBQ

Everybody knows you are suppose to BBQ in backyard not front yard. Front yard BBQs are like invitations for drive bys

Edit: If any of my neighbors bbq out front of their house, I am gathering up the family and heading for the crawlspace.

Last Edited:
Saying a mass murderer has a mental disorder "sets his teeth on edge"? Either a person has a mental disorder or they don't. If this guy's perspective is they don't have a mental disorder then they must be mentally healthy. Gimme a break. That's just dumb. Anyone who willfully commits mass murder has a mental disorder. Period. And when you consider the randomness of their killing, and the lack of conscience when it comes to killing women, children, elderly, that's about as demented as it gets.
If you consider evil a mental disorder than maybe you're right. I am of the belief that a mass shooter can appear relatively normal until the day they commit a mass shooting. Then we all say how did we miss that, it was obvious that he was going to be a mass shooter. Mental health solutions are not going to eliminate mass shootings and likely won't have much impact on them at all.

The world is full of crazy, we have to live with it.

Eh… there is such a thing as evil, and there are people who perpetrate it on others. I think the notion that everyone is "good" and some people are just experiencing mental health issues and that is why they do bad things, is missing A LOT of the picture.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top