JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, government was selling guns to criminals on the border in Fast and Furious. Should get to be a real crime problem with it being a sanctuary city and run by democrats. Imagine, can't even buy a gun if you want one cause no store.o_O

This is Verifiable Proof, that Non`Intelligent Life Forms run the City & County of San Fransisco.

And a BALD Faced lie
"My gun control reforms are intended to close known loopholes that exist in state and federal law. And, the facts don't lie — jurisdictions with the strictest gun control laws on the books have less gun crime compared to those who don't."
by a supervisor, one Mr. NoNuts Farrell.

philip.... he might have his NoBrain where his NoNuts are.... :confused:

They would come to your door and confiscate all of your firearms because they could then prove you were crazy by showing up naked.

Disgusting.
I hope to god everyone in San Fran and all their politicians die of some new horible painful virus that erupts.
If I didnt have family there Id wish that on the entire state.

I cant believe what they proposed was even legal, why would anyone put up with that bubblegum?! Those guys should head to a pro firearm state and leave Kalifornia and those commie bastards behind.

Holy crap no gun shops in San Francisco. That's crazy.
-thought I had a reasonable expectation of privacy and that warrants were required for gathering my info (not that has been willing submitted to the government)

I wonder if they will try to take any legal action.

How to Shop for a gun in San Francisco ...

upload_2015-9-24_16-14-32.jpeg

....just "self-identify" as a woman and convert.

So, now that these morons have their way, I wonder who they'll blame for the gun violence that will continue to happen? Just like Chicago, where putting them all out of business has done nothing whatsoever to stop the violence, it won't end hear either. I say F 'em all. Let them basque in their view of anti-gun heaven. Let them rot under their oppressive, hateful and bigoted points of view. I want nothing to do with them.

I wonder how long it will be before PDX and Seattle do the same thing?

And I wonder how long it will take before any of these folks realize that their laws have done absolutely nothing to stop the violence? Of course they'll never admit to that, but it has to be asked anyway.

So, now that these morons have their way, I wonder who they'll blame for the gun violence that will continue to happen? Just like Chicago, where putting them all out of business has done nothing whatsoever to stop the violence, it won't end hear either. I say F 'em all. Let them basque in their view of anti-gun heaven. Let them rot under their oppressive, hateful and bigoted points of view. I want nothing to do with them.

I wonder how long it will be before PDX and Seattle do the same thing?

And I wonder how long it will take before any of these folks realize that their laws have done absolutely nothing to stop the violence? Of course they'll never admit to that, but it has to be asked anyway.

Its already proven that what they do creates more violence so let them wallow in it. LOL

etrain
Demoncrats are not concerned as much about ending so called "gun violence" as they are about deleting the 2nd amendment, thus making it impossible to defend against a tyrannical government. To believe otherwise is delusional . . .
By the way, the tyrannical government is already in place. The only thing preventing a total loss of our freedom is the 2nd amendment!!!!!

Sheldon

Last Edited:
California attorney Chuck Michel, who specializes in firearms law and civil rights, said the legislation seems aimed merely at giving politicians a chance to "falsely claim they are doing something about gun violence."

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top