JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really like Letterman, well I do most of the time.

But they hit on something they really missed, they don't understand what they are talking about. They kind of glaze over it. They don't know what they are talking about.

They should stick to comedy stick, not political commentary.

Last Edited:
I really like Letterman, but I really do most of the time.

But they hit on something they really missed, they don't understand what they are talking about. They kind of glaze over it. They don't know what they are talking about.

They should stick to comedy stick, not political commentary.

I had been a die hard Letterman fan for a very long time. Rarely missed the show.
Then at some point he decided to get very political on his shows. Since then I could watch no longer.
It is true that many people in parts of the country that have no exposure to actual wilderness are surprised at many things that many of us would consider to be normal everyday sights.
But the weapon pictured is characterized as an evil item that no person could possibly need. And the 2A is bandied about again as barely more than to protect hunting. Never is it discussed as a defense against tyranny. Perhaps because those in the discussion are large supporter of the Tyrants.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top