JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All I could do to Not put another one in stash drawer today..

I did pull trigger on 2 of the Risers .. on sale for $ 19.00 each..
cdf7d755046d4adb8907c19d7112e9ff.jpg

Just ordered one of their MBTs anyone have any experience on how long the "ive got plenty of time" option takes lol?

I got one and I think it tok me over a month to get it; I bought it when it was $99. the trigger, to me, couldn't be any better. It's similar to my Geissele G2S trigger on my Colt but I believe the pull is much smoother on the LaRue and the trigger surface itself is quite large in comparison to other triggers.

I got one and I think it tok me over a month to get it; I bought it when it was $99. the trigger, to me, couldn't be any better. It's similar to my Geissele G2S trigger on my Colt but I believe the pull is much smoother on the LaRue and the trigger surface itself is quite large in comparison to other triggers.

I would agree, my uncle has a Geissele product (not sure what model, but if you lean into it on the bipod it will "bump fire," not what you want to happen at thto range with the fudds)

Having experience with the larue and the Geissele I definitely prefer the larue, th take up is extremely smooth and the break is very crisp and light.

I never thought I was going to get into the aftermarket trigger game, but once I experience the larue I knew it was going to be bad because I would want one for all my rifles lol

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top