JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
An incredibly good deal if you're in the market for a complete lower (or just want an excuse to build another rifle like myself).
Sale runs through weekend after Labor Day!
LaRue 5.56 Complete Lower

There are also 7.62 Complete lowers on sale for $300, but keep in mind they are M110 cut and require a M110 upper receiver to fit them.
LaRue 7.62 Complete Lower

Retail Stripped Lower Prices:
  • 556 - $275
  • 762 - $375
Retail Lower Parts (556 / 762):
  • Trigger: MBT-2S - $90
  • Reciever Kit - $125 / $150
  • LPK - $50 / $125
  • RAT Stock - $125
  • APEG Grip - $12
Total: $677 / $877

"Savings": $477 / $577

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Ordered one this afternoon when I got the email. If you want a complete upper for it check out Primary arms, they stock some Larue now and the complete uppers are on sale all the time.

Wow yeah hopefully they will compensate you, gotta love that timing huh?
Only my luck man! Great find/post on the deal. Wish I would have been 5 days more patient! Hopefully they come through. My letter was asking for compassion rather than bashing them. We will see.

Sweet deal, I have a predator upper and a larue lower I never got around to building, this is perfect! Bad timing ktzdaman, I hope larue does somthn for ya! Be a good way to show this board what their customer service is all about

Sweet deal, I have a predator upper and a larue lower I never got around to building, this is perfect! Bad timing ktzdaman, I hope larue does somthn for ya! Be a good way to show this board what their customer service is all about
Unsolicited AR pic. Just need to attach the sling.

IMG_8348.jpeg

Sold out at 3500 lowers sold since yesterday... might be a little while before we get them

Last Edited:
Update I found on Reddit for this same posting:

Just got off the phone with LARUE :)
Don't get your panties in a wad- unless you ordered right when they launched this sale,

PREPARE TO WAIT ONE TO TWO MONTHS before you are even charged / shipped

(they have to assemble them)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top