JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does one fill out an application to be a gang member? How does the FBI know how many gang members are in this country? Let alone gang wunna bees. Does one were a uniform or some certain hat or what?

No, no its all true.

Yeah, look, if your from the suburbs, or the country, and you don't know how to act in the city......

Please. Just stay away.

Sorry for being trolly about this, but I just saw a couple with their horse trailer parked in front of my girlfriends house.

They were acting all nervous, like anyone in the area was there to rip them off.

If you're scared, and nervous, that's where mistakes get made. That's all.

Well, I've lived in large cities (San Antonio, Washington DC, Frankfurt aM, FRG, Tacoma metro) and I prefer the country....and I'm not "scared" in cities, but I am wary...(well, in this country, at least. Never worried in Frankfurt, Munich, Nurnburg, London....ok, Paris, I was worried)...

Point is, people in cities tend to band together for protection, whether it is from other rival groups, the police, or just the vagaries of life. Those of us who are outsiders are at risk....

<broken link removed>

A civil-rights lawsuit brought by a man hit so hard during his 2008 arrest that his head bounced off the hood of a Seattle police patrol car has been settled, with the city agreeing to pay $75,000.

Then there are always reasons like this to stay out of cities...

The author is a bit dramatic but published data supports his claim that cities over 250k are gang havens and are responsible for the highest per capita gun related violence. Cesspools.

Maybe they should ban gangs. The gang members surely wouldn't go against that law now would they? They would follow that law and not get together and become a gang, no?

Does one fill out an application to be a gang member? How does the FBI know how many gang members are in this country? Let alone gang wunna bees. Does one were a uniform or some certain hat or what?

We have a gang intelligence unit where I work as do most large jails and prisons. Gang members use tattoos, colors, clothing, and hand signals as well as other methods to identify each other. Tattoos are the number one way we identify someone as a gang member. Once they are identified it goes into the law enforcement database. Couple of years ago in Des Monies Wa there was a low rider car show with a gangster rap group for entertainment. Halfway through the show one idiot band member said " show your colors." Once everyone looked around and saw rival member tattoos they opened fire on each other and a lot of innocent bystanders were hit. It happened in a nice area. I remember hearing all the shots from my back yard followed by the sirens and thinking wtf.
:

We have a gang intelligence unit where I work as do most large jails and prisons. Gang members use tattoos, colors, clothing, and hand signals as well as other methods to identify each other. Tattoos are the number one way we identify someone as a gang member. Once they are identified it goes into the law enforcement database. Couple of years ago in Des Monies Wa there was a low rider car show with a gangster rap group for entertainment. Halfway through the show one idiot band member said " show your colors." Once everyone looked around and saw rival member tattoos they opened fire on each other and a lot of innocent bystanders were hit. It happened in a nice area. I remember hearing all the shots from my back yard followed by the sirens and thinking wtf.
:

Just wow!

I'm sure this one is going to get some flack, but whatever...

how about "Cities all over are degenerating into gang infested impoverished areas of hell because there are no jobs, no careers, no education and no future for so many people. Why? because we don't make a damned thing in this country anymore other than false hope and debt."

and as a side note: many of these gangs serve a secondary role of protecting their neighborhood, including the people/families that live there which are not in any way affiliated with the gang. Sure, they're often protecting their turf from other gangs, and yes there is a hell of a lot of crime within those neighborhoods... but from my observations it was generally gang on gang or directly gang related.
I'd lived around gangs for quite some time in and around Los Angeles and San Diego. I really can't say I ever had a truly bad experience involving anyone I thought to be a gang member in that time. that being said, once i had kids i moved the hell away.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top