JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So this happens every year, but the picture and accompanying propaganda ("These weapons which were used to harm, take away life, and effectively destroy happiness, families and communities, will be converted into something positive and beneficial," Sheriff Jim McDonnell said in a statement.) just makes me angry. I know this card gets played a lot, but maybe because it's so relevant: it looks like a Nazi book burning, which I'm sure they said something very similar about the dangerous nature of the evil books that needed to be destroyed.
Los Angeles County destroys thousands of seized guns (http://www.mailtribune.com/news/20160722/los-angeles-county-destroys-thousands-of-seized-guns)
AR-160729892.jpg

In the article, it states that some guns come from gun collection events (people voluntarily surrendering their gunso_O) so that statement right there contradicts the quote I pulled above. And how many guns are confiscated under search and seizure incident to arrest, arrests that are non-violent in the nature of the charges, and the gun got swept up anyway? I'm surprised they don't send all those evil guns to a re-education camp, make them true believers and self-hating firearms; after all, they are responsible for the evil they commit. Friendly Fascism:mad:

Last Edited:
I see a number of pump and side by side full length shotguns I wonder what crimes those were used in?

If some 248 people were killed in 2014 by rifles that pile of guns should cover the next 4 years

I see a number of pump and side by side full length shotguns I wonder what crimes those were used in?

If some 248 people were killed in 2014 by rifles that pile of guns should cover the next 4 years

Maybe people took Biden's advice and fired a warning shot in the air with their grandpa's shotgun, resulting in a 'discharging a firearm within city limits' charge, and their gun was confiscatedo_O

Last Edited:
That image above would work perfectly for a potential future for this country if it were re-titled. Imagine this story in some possible future for the US if we don't do something to stop the current path of globalization by our country:

UN Workers (in blue helmets) cheerfully sort through guns taken from evil U.S. citizens in violation of the World Anti-Gun Agreement signed into law by President Clinton on Friday. The guns will be destroyed, melted down into small icons/statues of Glorious Leader Clinton adorned in designer pantsuit. Citizens found to own guns were deemed too violent for the general population, and so have been sent to North Korea for re-education. The law, part of the Global Citizen Disarmament Movement spearheaded by North Korea, China, Russia, Iran, Syria and the United States, will, as we all know, make for a safer future for all our children. All hail the UN!!!

253221-136206ea0dac83b96e5f5ee5e08026a6.jpg

That image above would work perfectly for a potential future for this country if it were re-titled. Imagine this story in some possible future for the US if we don't do something to stop the current path of globalization by our country:

UN Workers (in blue helmets) cheerfully sort through guns taken from evil U.S. citizens in violation of the World Anti-Gun Agreement signed into law by President Clinton on Friday. The guns will be destroyed, melted down into small icons/statues of Glorious Leader Clinton adorned in designer pantsuit. Citizens found to own guns were deemed too violent for the general population, and so have been sent to North Korea for re-education. The law, part of the Global Citizen Disarmament Movement spearheaded by North Korea, China, Russia, Iran, Syria and the United States, will, as we all know, make for a safer future for all our children. All hail the UN!!!

View attachment 303555
Darn it @etrain16, you were way ahead of me. As soon as I seen the picture, my very first thought was, are those U.N. Troops?

I wish I could give you a hundred likes for this post. Could be our future...

View attachment 303555

I really hate misinformation but that's funny right there.
image.jpeg

Not all that different from cash4clunkers. "Gotta get all these old gross polluters off the road". Meanwhile, manufacturers crank out replacements. Whatever makes you feel better.

View attachment 303555

Totally unrelated, but did you know that red dots show up much better than green dots on a blue background due to the increased contrast?

Totally unrelated, but did you know that red dots show up much better than green dots on a blue background due to the increased contrast?

That is interesting information to file away. Can't think of a good use at this time, you never know when it will be useful...:rolleyes:

That is interesting information to file away. Can't think of a good use at this time, you never know when it will be useful...

Well ya know, the best advice is free.

Brutus Out

Don't let the photo in the OP depress you, for every gun they destroy 20 new ones get manufctured.
It's just the blue hats...

Thinking of the United Nations International Small Arms Treaty.... How Clinton really wants that and how it will be leveraged to try and backdoor the Constitution...

If we're going to need to do battle to remain freemen, we need to get on with it, I'm not getting any younger...

And years of abusing by body with yeast, barley and hops is slowly starting to show...

Yup! Just like Nazi Germany! Grand dad showed me a stack of pictures of piles of arms just like that! All mine are forever lost in that abandoned mine shaft some where in the Rockies,so we wont be seeing any of them in a pile like that! Killery gets the Big Chair, this could be our future! Cant find any LEO or Military to come door to door to take out guns, Send in the Blue Hats!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top