JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am a direct descendent of the heroic Viking explorers who claimed all of Vinland for the Norse race. All of North America historically belongs to US! Just because we have been elsewhere for a while does not diminish our rightful possession. All of you scralings: bow down and accept your subjugation!.............................elsullo ;)

I guess they missed the part where the Spanish invaded and corrupted their gene pool. My Great grand mother was Siksika Indian so I'm going to take this opportunity to call them foreigners!

Well, if you want to roll it back to the first settlers, the Asiatic people that came across the ice shelf at the end of the Ice Age who are the ancestors of all the "natives" including the Mexicans are the trespassers. If you've ever truly studied anthropology and follow the trails of the Clovis Point spear heads and study about Kennewick man then you'd know that the very first settlers of this continent came over from Europe at the beginning of the Ice age. Watch the Discovery Channels show called Ice Age Columbus.

But that's all moot. We Europeans conquered this land and when it came to the Southwest, Mexico SOLD it to the US. So :p :D

Hey man,the foreigners have been here for eons and the natives have had the technology in front of then for as many years.

They have done nothing.

They get nothing.

Every race and GENDER has had it's chance and NOT TAKEN IT
What are we poor male white folk to do???

:s0155:

"Native American" is out. "First Peoples" is in.
Like others have said, we're natives if we were born here. And likewise, those whose people were here nine thousand years ago just might have dibs over those who arrived a few centuries ago.

By this logic the Polynesians could tell the Mexicans to go back to Asia where they came from.

DNA, linguistic studies, cave drawings and oral history point to a Central and South American Polynesian tribe that were here possibly centuries before the NE Asians arrived. After all Easter Island is only 800 miles from Ecuador. At least some of those guys found a really big island when they hit the American coast.

Clicking on the two links you provided, one might expect to find the original statement issued by La Raza. After perusing their website NCLR.org, I was unable to find any evidence that they issued this "Call to Action" you have posted.

Not being a member of Patriots For America I was unable to email Twana Blevins, the poster of the first article. When googling JB Williams, the source she cited as the originator of the article, I did find a political writer of the same name but was unable to turn up any information regarding La Raza on his website.

While their organization may have indeed issued this statement, I have found no evidence of it.

Perhaps someone could cite a specific La Raza source for this article?

I honestly don't care if they issued the statement or not, but I do question someone (Twana Blevins) with a political agenda (as seen in her blog) who posts a statement that cannot be fact checked. Call it a personal pet peeve but I cannot stand to see misinformation masquerading as truth.

Now that you mention it I also find it a bit unusual for La Raza to call for civil disobedience. As I remember from my youth in So Cal they usually prefer the uncivil kind.

I am a direct descendent of the heroic Viking explorers who claimed all of Vinland for the Norse race. All of North America historically belongs to US! Just because we have been elsewhere for a while does not diminish our rightful possession. All of you scralings: bow down and accept your subjugation!.............................elsullo ;)

+1 - us scandinavians need to keep great great uncle Leif Ericson's claim alive and well!

If being native is so important to these people, why did they not stay where they came from?

You do know that much of southern USA was once a part of Mexico, and when the country lines were moved, a lot of native Mexicans were automatically given USA citizenship. Not everyone who looks different than you is automatically an immigrant.

"La Raza"..."The Race":s0131:

This kind of "stuff" is divisive to all races.
It perpetuates racism.

Your translation of "La Raza" is incorrect. It is more properly translated as "The People" or "us folks". It does NOT exclude any races.

Hispanics, especially Mexicans, are not actually any one race, but are an ongoing melting-pot blend of Native Americans, Spaniards, African Americans, and Northern European immigrants. Kind of like the rest of us!

Sadly, I do agree that the political group La Raza perpetuates racism indirectly with its absurd demands to reclaim the lands lost in the Mexican-American War of 1856. Plus reparations. Absurd...........................elsullo :cool:

"La Raza"..."The Race":s0131:

This kind of "stuff" is divisive to all races.

It's high time we Americans get passed all of these various orgs that divide us into, "races" .

It perpetuates racism.

Where do I sign? All the squeeling about racial prejudice only perpetuates it and deepens the divides. I'm sick of it.

Azatlan, reconquista - all phony crap encouraged by the big money to tear this country apart. Useful idiots.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top