JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess they missed the part where the Spanish invaded and corrupted their gene pool. My Great grand mother was Siksika Indian so I'm going to take this opportunity to call them foreigners!

Well my family is spanish, but on both sides we have Cherokee, Cheyenne, and Hopi indian in our blood. I'm all for peeling some beans. Let me get a tomahawk so the civil scalping can commence for the foreign invaders.

Cherokee Indian/Irish/German here, but 100% American!

No problem at all with immigration and those who want to come here to become AMERICANS! Anyone who wishes to overthrow this country better think again, and that includes any politicians with that ambition.

If I remember my history correctly, didn't the "Native" Americans cross into North America via the "land Bridge" from Siberia? So, while being the first inhabitants, wouldn't they also be immigrants?

I've worked with various La Raza associated groups in the past. For what its worth, they haven't ever seemed anti-gun.

"For those inside the race - everything, for those outside the race -nothing"

La Raza - The Race

Don't sound too friendly to me. Try that crap as a white boy - not flying too far I expect.

In fact - it would make perfect sense that they not be anti-gun (or machete).

"For those inside the race - everything, for those outside the race -nothing"

La Raza - The Race

Don't sound to friendly to me. Try that crap as a white boy - not flying too far I expect.

In fact - it would make perfect sense that they not be anti-gun (or machete).

The most ignorant thing about "La Raza - The Race" is that they (Hispanics) are considered as among the Caucasian race.

I guess "La Pertenencia étnica - The Ethnicity" doesn't sound as radical. :s0112::s0114::s0112:

The Five Human Races are, Ethiopian. (native) American. Caucasian. Mongolian. Esquimaux.

Sources are debatable but I've read that only 20% of Mexican's are pure native American Indian and I'd be willing to guess that pure the 100% American Indian Mexican's number is extremely small amongst the ranks of "La Raza - The Race".

Anyone that has been to the outer reaches passed the big cities in Mexico will note that pure indigenous Indian Mexicans do not look anything like Hispanic Mexicans nor do they venture out of their indigenous homelands much.

In short La-Raza just wants an unearned racist freebie..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top