JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I spent four days down at cabin (no internet) kicking around snow and trying to keep the woodstove fed. I started thinking about how our current battles against gun grabbers share similarities to battles fought for civil rights from witches to modern day immigrants. We are a minority, not because of the color of our skin, that which we worship or how we arrived in this Country but for our love of the 2nd amendment and our firearm freedoms. The discrimination we face mostly comes from government but also from media, gun grabbing orgs, corporations, other countries and our very own gun hating citizens who vote.

Certainly other groups who have been discriminated against in the past, endured much greater hardship, violence and pain then we have but it doesn't mean that we should excuse the gun grabbers actions as something other than discrimination against a minority group. Minority groups come in many flavors and sizes. Our group is as old as the Country itself but it is under an increasingly expanding attacks from gun grabbers of all stripes.

We can't rely on the courts to protect us from all of this discrimination and until the minority becomes the majority, the battles are going to continue to grow. Not sure how or if that will happen but I hope we can find a way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top