JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anymore info on what is happening could help us help you. Hard to say what's going on by your initial description.

Anymore info on what is happening could help us help you. Hard to say what's going on by your initial description.
I watched all YouTube videos regarding feed issues. I placed magpul foregrip in correct location. I cycled action according to Keltec (brute force). Left magazine would function occasionally with certain brands (all high brass). Right magazine doesn't seem to feed at all. Gun is used, but not abused. Bought from this website. Some shells will fall out of magazine after action is in battery. Seems to enjoy Sellier Ballot, Remington .OO buck.

"...a positive ratcheting motion". Brute force I believe was implied. I have contacted many Keltec ksg owners that have sent their firearms back to Keltec only to receive the firearm return with the same condition. I eventually may send it back, But was hoping someone had found a more homeopathic solution.
I agree.

That sounds all messed up. You shouldn't have to use brute force. Does it really say that in the manual?

check the springs and followers in the feed tubes. Check the tubes to make sure they aren't dirty of have grit that can hang up the springs. Stock followers are plastic and can wear out. There are some excellent aftermarket followers

Factory Aluminum: KSG Aluminum Followers
SBE Aluminum: Kel-Tec KSG 12ga. Aluminum Tactical Magazine Followers (Pair) – SBE PRECISION PRODUCTS
SMT Stainless Steel: smt tactical

Also, take a look at the tube selector switch. Is if factory or an extended aftermarket switch? If it working correctly. I recall reading on another forum one member had one installed incorrectly that was causing feeding problems.

EDIT: Snap caps are great for learning the function, but are light so won't behave like an actual shell.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top