JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The 3rd annual KRRC Silencer Shoot will be held on July 20, 2013 from 2pm to 6pm. Price is $5 for the public. KRRC members and people who bring a suppressed firearm to the event participate free. There will be suppressed firearms available for use by the public free of additional charge.

The Kitsap rifle and Revolver Club is located at 4900 Seabeck Hwy NW Bremerton, WA 98312. The website is Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club Click on the address in the upper right corner of the homepage to see a Google Maps locater for the range. 4900 Seabeck Hwy NW, Bremerton, WA 98312 - Google Maps

I will have a dozen suppressed firearms and about 3000 rounds of ammo available for public use. I am hoping that others will bring their suppressed firearms to the range and show them off. This is my best chance to see commercially manufactured firearms and compare them to my own.

If you have a firearm with a threaded barrel that is suitable for use with a silencer, please bring it and if one of mine fits, you can use it. I have silencers that will fit on 22, 223 and 308 pistols or rifles with threaded muzzles

Any dealers and manufacturers that want to display and/or demonstrate their products are invited to join us. Please call in advance to reserve a pistol bay for your use. Each bay has a table weather protection.

In 2011 the first Silencer Shoot was a great success in my opinion. The event was free, many people showed up and we had 2 dealers show up to demonstrate their products. The second year in 2012 was much less successful as we had just reopened to shooting events after Kitsap County shut us down over noise and zoning complaints. The price in 2012 was $15 and many people thought we were still closed to shooting.

The KRRC is open and will remain open unless the Washington Appeals Court decides against us at the end of 2013 or in 2014. Please contact me or the KRRC if you have any questions.

Randy Bragge
[email protected]
(360) 440-5889

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR