JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
how does this sound?

six12 (6 shot revolver bullpup shotgun) plus the vector

uHmw4tt.jpg

Excuse my crappy photoshop

dQa5KFx.png

Last edited by a moderator:
When people were complaining about the earlier models reliability issues I went to a PS-90, but have been waiting 1.5 years plus for Tornado Tech to take my $400 to do their SBR job (yes, I've had the Form1 sitting next to it for almost two years.) If I could do it over I would have waited for the updated/better Kriss SBR. Just buy the pistol version, order the stock, form1, done.

Oh well.

I don't think that you made a mistake. The PS-90 is a pretty awesome weapon.

I just can't see the Vector with the Sig brace being OK. On a AR pistol the buffer tube is part of the pistol. How would the vector with the brace be different than mounting a buffer tube and the brace on any pistol? Or would this be a SBR?

Just asking.

Still not sure about that. The Sig arm brace is the plastic stock looking part that you buy. The buffer tube is part of a working Ar15 pistol. The Kriss Vector has no such working part. You have to install a adapter to the pistol and then a buffer tube to the adapter. Both parts are not a working part of the pistol. You can't put a Sig brace on a Vector without putting on these two non working parts. If so, then I could make an adaper and put a Sig brace on any pistol I own. There is no way that would fly.

Im not a fan of the forearm brace so I would not use one. But it does not really specify what and how it is attached to a firearm in the ATF letter. Im not a lawyer but I would interpret this is that if you wanted to attach the brace to your glock you would still be fine.

<broken link removed>

Im sure I'll "get what I paid for" but Im going to order one of these to try it out:

26 Round Magazine for Glock 21 30 .45 caliber - Red White & Blue
$21
http://www.galatiinternational.com/product/LCG4526.html

Well, I got my money's worth :) They will work, kind of. They are very tight in the mag well, I need to use one hand to hold the mag release and the other to yank the magazine out. I've been sanding the mag for about 30 minutes and its a little better. They will be my emergency backup mags.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top