JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How to burn money in one fun, easy step.
I hope you guys reload!

it adds up to about $7 per 25 round mag. Except that goes every 30 seconds or so. :)

My range requires the purchase of their ammo. But luckily my Kriss eats up all the cheep dirty crap they sell. Nothing even close to the ammo kriss recommends. But it keeps on chugging away.

on a side note, some non-essential parts can be ordered for a whole lot less from KWA, the makers of the airsoft version. the KWA airsoft version is damn near identical externally. It seems to be really hard to find kriss parts anywhere.

When I got my kriss it was the version with the fixed stock. I got the parts from KWA to make it a folding stock and was very impressed with the quality. Its considerably less expensive than ordering from Kriss as well. Folding stock kit from Kriss is $100 and I got the parts for <$10 from KWA

<broken link removed>

Here is the latch that I ordered from them (the fixed part on the right). The latch from KWA is anodized aluminum. The pin for the folding part is steel and plenty sturdy.
fcfvV7k.jpg

I ordered a breakdown pin as well just to see what it was like. Since Kriss charges $50 for 2 and the KWA one is $2.75. It's steel, identical in size. I dont know if I would use it on the bottom where the spring attaches but I think it would do just fine on the top section

SYyB2b1.jpg?1

I like the quirky, futuristic look of it. Plus I'm a fan in general of .45ACP carbines as I love my HK UMP. However I'm only interested in one if I can make it a SBR, and after reading up on the process the only way is to mail it back to Kriss and pay a bunch of money. Or buy one SBR from the factory and wait on the Form 4. Which is I ever just have one is the route I'm taking.
Just buy the pistol and put the sig brace on it
https://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=4559

Just an FYI, I bought more mags from J & G Sales, 53.00 a pcs and that is assembled and ready to rock out of the package. I thought it was a great deal seeing Brownells are at 61.00 a pcs

With the C&R discount its $55 at Brownells. (its worth the $30 to get a C&R FFL)

You can also make them for about $48 by getting $20 glock 21 mag + the $28 kriss extension if you catch them at the right price. (I just did a few of those)

So Im wondering now that we can add a M4 style buffer tube if a slide fire stock would work?

In theory it might work but I don't think so. Slidefire stocks work on the energy going backwards. The energy when shooting a Kriss is directed downward. Some food for thought.

In theory it might work but I don't think so. Slidefire stocks work on the energy going backwards. The energy when shooting a Kriss is directed downward. Some food for thought.

Yeah, I thought of that right after I posted. there is still some kickback but there may not be enough to cycle the slide fire. Im still going to see if one fits on the buffer tube...for science.