JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since the old guys think it's fun to play on their knowledge of older things.

Let's play on their lack of knowledge of newer things!

So do you know what this is?

After a day I'll post the answer.

New item for May 14-15, answer to yesterdays posted. Today's prior image posted. New image as of 6:24.

1589505814556.jpeg

Last Edited:
I'm pretty sure we (old guys) all know what those are, we probably bought them for our kids to stop them from whining in the checkout line at Walmart ....
.... we just really don't care.

( and, we all probably eventually ended-up using those stupid wrist things as wire-ties after the kids lost interest in that fad after 2 days! Come to think of it, I'm still using one of those,burned out, dim, non-LED, USB lights (in red) to bundle together some old fishing rods in the attic, )

Last Edited:
I'm pretty sure we (old guys) all know what those are, we probably bought them for our kids to stop them from whining in the checkout line at Walmart ....
.... we just really don't care.

( and, we all probably eventually ended-up using those stupid wrist things as wire-ties after the kids lost interest in that fad after 2 days! Come to think of it, I'm still using one of those,burned out, dim, non-LED, USB lights (in red) to bundle together some old fishing rods in the attic, )
Someone was triggered by the content of this thread. Might need a safe space! ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top