JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Since my ad was deleted inconveniently I am posting this up for sale again. It is a rare limited run upper receiver these were originally issued out to select government agencies and then bought back from said agencies. They went through the government approval testing which is a minimum of 125 rounds. I have received an email from an employee at knights that says AND I QUOTE!!!!!!!

"Description:

"These uppers have undergone Gov't acceptance testing and may have slight cosmetic imperfections. They have at least 125 rounds through them due to testing. The receivers are marked "commercial" to indicate that they are Gov't spec SR 16 uppers sold to the commercial market.

Barrel: 11.5 inch

Rail: URX3.1- The URX3.1 is 10.75 inches long and features a two-part design, Slick sides, anti-rotation QD swivel sockets, and is compatible with the standard and deluxe rail panel kit. The URX3.1 is one of the most esthetically pleasing rail designs available.

Gas system: Carbine length

Bolt Carrier Group: The bolt carrier group features the revolutionary E3 bolt design. The E3 design increases the durability and life of the bolt by utilizing features such as rounded lugs, size reduction of the cam pin, larger bolt face, and a proprietary extractor design.

Sights: Micro rear 600m flip up sight and Micro front flip up sight.

Muzzle Device: 5.56 M4QD Flash Hider KM93048

Charging handle: Knights Armament enhanced charging handle

*All NFA rules and regulation apply

*Does not need to ship to FFL"
Price is $3000 obo

View attachment 511707 View attachment 511708 View attachment 511709 View attachment 511710 View attachment 511711

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top