JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
DSCN1549[1].JPG DSCN1550[1].JPG (Final Price Reduction) I am selling my very clean and low count (<500 rounds) Kimber Custom II .45ACP full size 1911 pistol.
This pistol has a stainless 3 port compensator, bright tritium night sights and a new set of Altamont double diamond checkered walnut grips.
The gun comes with one magazine and i might have a case and papers and the factory black hard rubber grips for it.
I am also including a classic Bianchi X15 shoulder holster in excellent condition. This holster originally sold for $150 when new.
I am asking $575 cash. Absolutely no trades or lowball offers.
I am willing to split the cost of the background check and transfer fee.

Last Edited:
If you are willing to ship FFL to FFL, I will take the pistol and accessories for asking price plus shipping and transfer fees. I can overnite a cashiers check. I can give you my FFL phone number and address and you can tell me where to send the money upon your acceptance of my offer. Thank you for your consideration.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.