JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't follow the case, did the prosecution submit evidence or proof of guilt? I don't recall any photo/videographic proof being released.

I didn't follow the case, did the prosecution submit evidence or proof of guilt? I don't recall any photo/videographic proof being released.
He admitted to it…. He should have been put down the day it happened.

We put dogs down for less.

The next logical step (in today's left leaning justice system) will be the confessed mass murderer's appeal that a life sentence without possibility of parole is cruel and unusual punishment. Since at least one juror was convinced that the mitigating circumstances of Cruz's life made him ineligible for the death penalty, it is likely that he would win that appeal. Our justice system needs a new name, since justice has little to do with current proceedings. 😢

Consider.... Japan is certainly one of the top developed nations and known to all as one of the most civilized and pacifist countries in the world. Even THEY use a rope... and by law... the sentence must be carried out within 6months of final sentencing. The legal system also doesn't allow for someone with mommy and/or daddy issues to mitigate responsibility for ones actions.

Our nation needs a serious reality check!!

In the movie "Citizen X" (based on true events in the USSR), once the serial killer was found guilty, the Soviets took him in the basement and put a bullet in his head. PAX

Dude that got life for murdering a 13 year old in the Couve is having his sentence thrown out because of some technicality with three strikes. THREE FREAKING STRIKES for murdering a 13 year old inside of your home?

Had the jury been unanimious and he got the death penalty, it would likely be 20 or more years before it would be carried out.

Look at the recent death penalty executions. Most of the convicted have been on death row for decades....

Some have even had their sentences commuted to life without parole.

THIS RESULT IS NOT SURPISING WHATSOEVER

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes, and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....
This way justice is more likely to be carried out more quickly. Otherwise, he'll have to be in PC- the hardest time there is.

For real, bring back the firing squad. China still does it if I'm not mistaken. We need to execute bad people like this, the way they do in other countries. Start making examples of people, maybe one day it will have an effect.
When I was last there in 2008, China still did semi-public executions, in public stadiums, and charged admission for it.
They were not advertised, and you had to basically know someone to get in. Colleagues went.
The one who told me about it said they didn't broadcast or advertise the events because of Western attitude towards it, unlike a decade earlier when it was a very public event.
What was described to me, the prisoners are marched out onto the field, made to kneel down and a pistol bullet to the back of the head, unceremoniously.
Supposedly the bodies were then hauled off and organs harvested.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top