JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a common tactic of gangtas and they have been doing it for decades all across the country. Glad to see they got what was coming to them this time

Its sad that a child had to die but my hope is that other kids will think twice to harm people.

Read my post from the tire iron thread.These kids would keep doing this.I don't see it as sad,but a culling.

Well not yet anyway,but at least the mom didn't say what a sweet boy he was and would never have hurt anyone.

IMHO those young men were no longer children, they were just in betweeners waiting to take their place in the american penal system. good riddance [spelling]

IMHO those young men were no longer children, they were just in betweeners waiting to take their place in the american penal system. good riddance [spelling]

This shouldn't be funny but it sure struck me as such.

Things like this were sad to me years back. Just not so sad any more.Parents have babies they can't feed and have no intention of raising with any semblance of respect or right and wrong.They grow up like this and never stop.
They go to prison and get out to start being a POS again .This is one mouth we don't have to feed and house and less of a tax on the legal system.

I don't think his death is sad,I think the reason he was out doing what he was doing is the sad part.That's what needs changing.

And I must say I'm glad that it is still sad to some.Glad that there is some compassion out there.
Just won't get much from me in these circumstances

Truth be know we all get to pay for our actions one way or another. My wife made me laugh when i told her about this story by reminding me that 16 year olds are way bigger now then when we were young lol

"Two out of three, good shooting dude!"

I expect that after the first couple of shots he had only a retreating moving target left.

Sad that anyone goes the way of being a social danger and needing to be killed. Hard way to learn the value of respecting other people.

I went through Nam, wouldn't both me a bit clean the gene pool. I have been shot at by "kids" before, the bullets the "kids" shot do just as much damage..

Think about this: You are out for your daily exercise, riding your bike, and three punks knock you off your bike and try to rob you..maybe even more than just rob you, if you don't have a means to resist? Just for fun you know....They weren't after the guys bike (though they probably would have taken it) they were after his wallet, and maybe his life. Nope, won't bother me one bit to do the same...yep, I'm a cranky old buzzard. I cannot physically fight back any more, so I do what I have to do...carry...

Yeah it is sad but when you try to assault and steal from someone and you end up getting caped. This whole thing reminded me of the 11 year old that pulled a gun on a female on the max.... if that was me that he pulled a gun on inside the max (or outside, don't matter) I would have popped him. But could you imagine the presstitutes? oh some big tall Persian shot and killed a sweet 11 year old boy today on the max..... like what would have been my options? bake cookies with the kid?
All this is just another reason to get your CHL and get some training and start carrying.

I went through Nam, wouldn't both me a bit clean the gene pool. I have been shot at by "kids" before, the bullets the "kids" shot do just as much damage..

Think about this: You are out for your daily exercise, riding your bike, and three punks knock you off your bike and try to rob you..maybe even more than just rob you, if you don't have a means to resist? Just for fun you know....They weren't after the guys bike (though they probably would have taken it) they were after his wallet, and maybe his life. Nope, won't bother me one bit to do the same...yep, I'm a cranky old buzzard. I cannot physically fight back any more, so I do what I have to do...carry...

My pretty little gal and I used to walk the American River bike trail, (Sacramento CA) in the evenings in the 1980s with our protection trained male Rottweiler.. of course we carried even tho we could not obtain permits.. and we read in the paper that gangs of up to 12 "yutes" were, along the trail at night knocking bicyclists off their bikes, savagely beating them, robbing them and stealing the bikes to boot. We believe we ran into this pack a few times but for some crazy reason (125 lbs of fur and fury for an opener) they declined an engagement. If they had only known how well armed we were..

BTW there is a discussion in the survival sub forum where one poster thinks it's just fine in a SHTF situation to invade private property and murder a homeowner who does not provide whatever needs this person currently has. This is the result of the "gimmie, what's yours is mine too" society we have become

Looks like one of the three won't be attending gladiator academy now to learn new and better ways to attack the elderly - with a little luck the incident will teach the other two a lesson and they will correct the course of their life...

My pretty little gal and I used to walk the American River bike trail, (Sacramento CA) in the evenings in the 1980s with our protection trained male Rottweiler.. of course we carried even tho we could not obtain permits.. and we read in the paper that gangs of up to 12 "yutes" were, along the trail at night knocking bicyclists off their bikes, savagely beating them, robbing them and stealing the bikes to boot.

Blitz - they are still having the same problems all along the American trail as well as sections near downtown being nearly unusable by the public because the homeless camp people either try to rob bikers/joggers along the trail or they try to run park goers off of "their" camp area - at least as of 2-3 years ago. Oh - they also renamed Goethe park as the politically correct police decided that Goethe was a racist... Imagine that - its OK to take the donation of all that land for a park but years later it's not OK to have his name on the park that he donated....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top