JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Blitz - you are a bad azz and a credit to preppers everywhere, and no, not being a smartass. I've seen similar comments myself from people. Why store food, items, s/gold - just go out and steal/rob what you need. How wonderful. I hope the first place such a person goes to is Blitz's house LOL! "He brings his gold to trade for food and then never leaves my house" is one of the lowest comments from a poster here.

I read this Post and it reminds of me a line from the movie "Harry Brown" starring Michael Caine. Michael Caine is commiserating with another character in the film about the juvenile criminal element that has taken over his once peaceful neighborhood; a bunch of teenagers that loot and vandalize and kill with impunity. Michael Caine laments (and I'm going to paraphrase this, being unable to find the acutal quote online): "In my day, kids committed crimes out of desperation. Today? Its just sport to them, just a bit of fun..."

Blitz - you are a bad azz and a credit to preppers everywhere, and no, not being a smartass. I've seen similar comments myself from people. Why store food, items, s/gold - just go out and steal/rob what you need. How wonderful. I hope the first place such a person goes to is Blitz's house LOL! "He brings his gold to trade for food and then never leaves my house" is one of the lowest comments from a poster here.

We have a few real bottom feeders on this site and yes all of our team will do what is required and we are no suckers and we are also not going to be raiding and stealing from others

Looks like one of the three won't be attending gladiator academy now to learn new and better ways to attack the elderly - with a little luck the incident will teach the other two a lesson and they will correct the course of their life...

Blitz - they are still having the same problems all along the American trail as well as sections near downtown being nearly unusable by the public because the homeless camp people either try to rob bikers/joggers along the trail or they try to run park goers off of "their" camp area - at least as of 2-3 years ago. Oh - they also renamed Goethe park as the politically correct police decided that Goethe was a racist... Imagine that - its OK to take the donation of all that land for a park but years later it's not OK to have his name on the park that he donated....

Good grief.. I can tell you we sure did enjoy walking Boris out there off leash (no leash laws back then out there) heeling perfectly alongside my gal.. one bad act, one word from us and he would have burst into action though. I had him trained like a Special Forces dog and he scared the jeebies out of the bad actors

My handle here was Boris' sire's name

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads