JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First off I'm selling this for my brother who needs the money for other things, so not really looking for trades unless its just so good that I just pay my brother the $300 and keep the trade:p. He may take 22 magnum /wmr ammo in trade/part trade though, or maybe trade towards a Glock. I can run trade offers by him to see if he is interested but no promises as to how interested he may be. He is only selling because he needs the money not because he doesn't like it or there's anything wrong with it, so cash offers have priority. He is not a member of NWFA and is really too busy working to deal with this, and I like doing this sort of thing :rolleyes: so I told him I would sell it for him.

So offered up to you a Keltec P11 with box, belt clip attachment, 2 flush fitting magazines one is a 10 rounder, one 12 rounder both with pinky extensions, plus two extended Smith and Wesson magazines one 12 round 6900 series and one 15 round 5900 series with grip sleeves. He is also including one 50 round box of Remington 124 grain fmj. He never shot it, it just sat in his safe. But he is not the original owner, from the looks of it and how clean it is I would be very surprised if it has ever been shot. This thing is pristine but since I can't say for sure. LNIB.

I have had two of these before and it was my main CHL option for almost 10 years because of how light weight they are for the capacity. I believe it is the lightest weight double stack 10/12+1 round capacity 9mm and makes a great carry gun at a very affordable budget price. Lot of firepower in a very small package. I would still carry it with confidence. I never had any problems with mine. DAO trigger with second strike capability no external safety.

My brother only lives 2 doors away from me so I can go get it pretty much anytime to meet ftf for bonafide offers. (PDX, westside, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Forest Grove etc.) Start a conversation with any offers or questions. FTF with OR ID/DL CHL preferred no Bill of sale required but will be provided upon request. Will ship to your FFL in Free states only for my cost.

Thanks
God Bless:)

Cell phone pics import 05272014 729.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.