JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$320
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Like new g48,9mm with 2 mags,talon grip tape new,grip plug

IMG20231228065257.jpg IMG20231228065231.jpg IMG20231228064829.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The reason I asked is because the other day someone that had placed an ad said that they would pay the transfer fee instead of the buyer and that's why I was asking I wasn't sure if it was something that was common on this site. If you don't ask, you don't get the wisdom isn't gonna come to me by me sitting on my butt. Thank you for your insight on that, anyways I'm interested in the Glock what generation is that pistol?

The reason I asked is because the other day someone that had placed an ad said that they would pay the transfer fee instead of the buyer and that's why I was asking I wasn't sure if it was something that was common on this site. If you don't ask, you don't get the wisdom isn't gonna come to me by me sitting on my butt. Thank you for your insight on that, anyways I'm interested in the Glock what generation is that pistol?

It's a good price and I don't blame you for asking about any price. Just to be fair, everything can be negotiated and there is no harm in asking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.