JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
With local sale, I am including a few boxes of shells, both long and short. So you can shoot immediately! I have put maybe 20 shells through this. Very new, great condition.

The 18.5″ barrel means no tax stamp needed for an SBS, but if you remove the barrel, it will be identical to the tactical KSG used by law enforcement! Ideal for home defense, and will clear a room!

It holds 5+5+1 of 12ga (2 3/4") or 8+8+1 (1 3/4") depending on your choice of shell size. It's compact, features a built-in foregrip that houses a 450 lumen KeltTec light with momentary switch and Picatinny style rail up top for mounting your favorite optic. Bottom ejection means no powder in your face, no burns on your arms, and easy clean up!

Upgrades from MCarbo include a padded cheek rest, sling pin, and grip plug (in which spare batteries are stored). Also including a sling and limbsaver.

With local sale, Ammo includes 25 Remington 2 3/4" #8 shot, a box of Winchester 2 3/4" #8 shot, 2 boxes of Aguila MiniShells (1 3/4") buckshot, as well as 2 boxes of CleanShot (the easiest way to clean your shotgun!)

Original box and paperwork.

FFL

image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.