JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The advantage of the bullpup layout will be even fully loaded it will feel lighter than a comparable normal shotgun. Might be the perfect home defense weapon.

Now watch BATFE try to classify it as a destructive device like they did with the Striker 12 and USAS 12... :(

All their guns have treated me well, only problem I ever had was a slide stop getting a little worn, offered to replace it for me if I felt like sending it in, just had them send me a new one and a spring, no charge, no shipping fee. I'm alright with Kel-Tec, just mad that I'm gonna have to buy this AND their .22 magnum now

Now this is an announcement that I can get excited about. Already want their sub2000, PMR-30, RMR-30, and now this?

Geez Kel-tec, quit raging a war against my wallet. But damn if I don't love you for it. I'm pretty sure this is close to an abusive relationship.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews