JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Kel Tec KSG with 15 shell capacity (7+7+1) but upgraded to be the ultimate home defense weapon. Less than 10 shells fired - basically new.

Originally purchased to keep in the safe under my bed for home defense, but had read enough about the design flaws in the stock version - that it kicked like a mule, dropped shells straight down on your arm, and the button to switch tubes required taking a hand out of position. Got more interested in making any mods I could to make it the best home defense shotgun possible.

Upgraded with these mods:

- Hi-Tech Howitzer70 muzzle brake (greatly reducing felt recoil, avoiding bruised shoulders, but holes on the top of the muzzle brake substantially reduced climb)
- Missouri Tactical recoil pad to eliminate the rest of the punch
- Added Hi-Tech Custom Concepts "extended" tube position arm, to easily switch tubes easily with the base of the palm without having to take your hand out of ready position
- M Carbo shell deflector to keep hot spent shells from dropping into the crook of the elbow, deflecting them away from you.
- Forward grip for control that can be configured in three different heights.
- 1000 lumen OLIGHT flashlight and laser combo, easily activated from forward grip.

From the few test rounds I put through it, experienced significantly reduced recoil and almost negligible muzzle rise.

As a bullpup, this shotgun is easily maneuverable in close quarters/home defense use and with a 15 shell capacity, there shouldn't be any situations it can't handle if necessary.

tempImageiVfsXh.png tempImagef6AQdq.png tempImageW8DMpM.png tempImageUqzNw4.png tempImageBVjee2.png tempImage9ve4lD.png tempImageKIuFxD.png tempImaged3WE7z.png tempImagewo8mow.png tempImagesjCzcT.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.