JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The advantage of the bullpup layout will be even fully loaded it will feel lighter than a comparable normal shotgun. Might be the perfect home defense weapon.

Now watch BATFE try to classify it as a destructive device like they did with the Striker 12 and USAS 12... :(

All their guns have treated me well, only problem I ever had was a slide stop getting a little worn, offered to replace it for me if I felt like sending it in, just had them send me a new one and a spring, no charge, no shipping fee. I'm alright with Kel-Tec, just mad that I'm gonna have to buy this AND their .22 magnum now

Now this is an announcement that I can get excited about. Already want their sub2000, PMR-30, RMR-30, and now this?

Geez Kel-tec, quit raging a war against my wallet. But damn if I don't love you for it. I'm pretty sure this is close to an abusive relationship.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top