JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2455e3b8.jpg

dowant1227027524702.jpg

Looks awesome, kudos to KelTec for innovation in their design thinking outside the box, again. This concept looks similar to a south african shotgun design I read about once that fed from dual tubes. That one could be set to shoot from either tube or alternately back and forth. I think that one the tubes may have been on top but I'm not sure. I thought it was a cool idea and I am glad to see this. Very compact package. Ideal size for police cruiser. Now there is something I want more than an RFB.

A friend and me were discussing the great benefits of having the selectable mag tubes. You can have your slugs on one side, shot on the other. Or go a mix of shot/slug in one tube and less-lethal in the other.

I think I have to put aside my desire for a Saiga and pick up one of these instead.

Or go a mix of shot/slug in one tube and less-lethal in the other.
You could but I think that would be a monumentally horrible idea. There are reasons less-lethal guns are dedicated less-lethal guns. There have been incidents of LEOs getting their tasers and firearms mixed up before, let alone having both in the same platform.

I like the shot/slug combo though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads