JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been there twice, since they don't respect my right to carry in their store I haven't been back. Besides, by the time I pay shipping and use tax on a handgun I might as well buy in WA and save the waiting time for shipping.

Do you go to the Portland gun show? That's funny as you can't carry there as well.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I had a great experience with Keith's, Keith himself. I was making a last minute charge to put together a gun for an elk hunt. I had less than a week to get the gun together, and I was looking for a specific rifle. Keith had it and at a good price. I live almost two hours away from his shop and couldn't get off work early enough to make the drive...Keith ended up staying an hour past closing time to help me out.

That is above and beyond good customer service. If the service is terrible next time, it isn't going to change my view of the shop.

I've purchased around ten firearms from Keith over the last 10 years and keep going back for one sole reason, PRICE. He simply has better prices than anyone around. If you want to finger every firearm in the store and chat with the counter staff about the piece you used to own then i'd recommend going elsewhere.

Good prices, but not quite the best. Big selection. Good customer service, but not great in my experience.

I like The Gun Broker better. It doesn't have as wide of a selection, but it's better in every other way.

For the various stuff I was looking at, the Clackamas Gun Broker beat them on all prices. Magazines, ammo, pistols, holsters. Not as much stock, but better prices. On a few pistols the difference was only $10-$20, but still better.

I'm just gonna me a repeat to everyone here...prices...can be great BUT price around and KNOW what if fair and WHAT you want. They do not care. I asked them a question at the gunshow and he almost jumped down my throat. I will never buy anything from them even if I have to pay more.

Customer service SUCKS! They are terrible. I'd rather pay a little more for better service...

. They do not care. I asked them a question at the gunshow and he almost jumped down my throat. I will never buy anything from them even if I have to pay more.

Not impressed with prices in the slightest - Some of the employees are friendly and helpful, and a couple are complete morons - typical of any gun store...

They were willing to match the online price (close enough) when I was there.

Also quote they gave me were fair price.

But yes, some of employees are not up to standard.

They were willing to match the online price (close enough) when I was there.

Also quote they gave me were fair price.

But yes, some of employees are not up to standard.

I guess you were luckier than I - the price I was quoted for a used rifle ended up being higher than what I paid for a new one with free shipping from Buds.

I guess you were luckier than I - the price I was quoted for a used rifle ended up being higher than what I paid for a new one with free shipping from Buds.

Keith always discounts his guns for me when I buy. I have bought a lot. I just deal with Keith and it makes things easier.

I did learn after my first visit it is not a browsing shop.

I call first, ask if they have this or that and when they do I walk in and say I want this, pay, then split.

Want to browse use the internet.

Keith always discounts his guns for me when I buy. I have bought a lot. I just deal with Keith and it makes things easier.

I did learn after my first visit it is not a browsing shop.

I call first, ask if they have this or that and when they do I walk in and say I want this, pay, then split.

Want to browse use the internet.

That's fine in some cases, but I cant feel the weight and ergonomics of something over the internet. I'm not going to buy a gun just because I like the look of it so besides magazines, and ammo - browseing is a requirment for me.

Sent my little brother into the belly of the beast today to buy a glock mag. Unbeknownst to him, he was being timed. After 32 minutes of waiting, I went inside to get him so we could go to either Gunbroker Clackamas or Wholesale Sports. Thought about making him go to the gun room as well and playing the same joke on him, but wasn't that cruel.

I have bought a couple of guns from Keith's at the Portland gun show at good prices. The two times I went to their store, I left because I couldn't get waited on. They do provide LEO and military discounts only at their store on some lines.

I seem to have really good luck at Keith's. Luck because every time I've gone
there I was looking for a specific firearm-and all but once or twice they've had it. For example, I was out looking for a Marlin 39A or a Winchester 9422 and bang, they had a really fine condition 1973 Win 9422 mag. for sale That's what I mean by luck.

i have bought 3 or 4 guns from keiths and i gave them an excellent due to price and selection. no what you are looking for, go in, get it and get out.
it is hard to find good customer service anywhere these days so that wouldnt affect my rating especially from such a small store that see's so many customers each day. if you need to research what you want there is a heap of information right here on the WWW.

i have however seen keith lowball the hell out of people when buying there guns, if you dont like the price they give you go somewhere else. more then likely any gun shop is gonna give a lowball offer on a used firearm. it is what it is, the only way to get around that is a private party sale.

Good experiences at Keith's! They can be brusk. Know what you want, step right up, have any questions prepared in advance. Not a store for browsers or cracker barrel chatters, they are busy selling guns, this enables them to keep costs down. I am good with all this. I don't want to make a new buddy, I want raw efficiency! If you don't see it do ask, they have 5,000 guns across the street!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top