JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fixed it for you.....

As an American citizen I cannot think of a more important issue than how the Left Winged Media and Certain Social Media Sights have injected themselves in our political system to control our country and influence our way of life.

Aloha, Mark

View attachment 515226
Once again you did not fix it for me. You stated your opinion - great but you did not fix it for me. I meant what I stated. Do you understand?

As far as your opinion of the man or if you believe him capable is not the issue.

People making false accusations is.

As for Ford and her credibility..
In 2012 she has a revelation in a therapy session and is concerned that Kavanaugh may be nominated to the Supreme Court one day.
Sends a "confidential" letter to Feinstein earlier in the year.....
Then the letter letter "gets out" and I am now supposed to freak out?

I suppose that this woman is more important than the common woman who usually start this process with the local DA and an attorney and can just shoot a "confidential" letter to Feinstein first. :rolleyes:

Something may have happened to her but at this point no one will ever know.

It looked like a vicious smear campaign right off the bat, people admitting they lied seals the deal.

Amazingly, if Ford was accurate about Kavanaugh, she had an identical experience with another person:

Senate Report Shows Ford Had an Encounter Similar to Kavanaugh Claim

"A Senate Judiciary Committee report released Saturday revealed that committee investigators interviewed a man who described a sexual encounter with Christine Blasey Ford that shared similarities to the one she claimed she had with Supreme Court Brett Kavanaugh.

According to the report, a man — whose name is redacted — told committee investigators in an interview on September 26, 2018, that when he was a 19-year-old college student, he had visited D.C. over spring break and kissed a girl he believes was Christine Blasey Ford. According to the report:

He said that the kiss happened in the bedroom of a house which was about a 15-to 20 minute walk from the Van Ness Metro, that Dr. Ford was wearing a swimsuit under her clothing, and that the kissing ended when a friend jumped on them as a joke. [Redacted] said that the woman initiated the kissing and that he did not force himself on her.

The man's description of his encounter with Ford is similar to the one Ford alleged she had with Kavanaugh in three ways.

First, the man said the incident took place in the bedroom of a house that was near the Van Ness Metro station, which is located in Northwest Washington, DC, near the border of Montgomery County, Maryland. Ford claimed the incident with Kavanaugh took place in a bedroom of a house in Montgomery County.

Second, the man said Ford was wearing a swimsuit underneath her clothing, which Ford claimed was also the case in the Kavanaugh incident. Ford's detail of wearing a one-piece bathing suit was so specific that Bustle recently dedicated a post to it titled, "I Can't Stop Thinking About Dr. Christine Blasey Ford's One-Piece Swimsuit."

Third, the man said the kissing between him and Ford ended when a friend jumped on them as a joke. Ford claimed that with Kavanaugh, his friend Mark Judge had jumped on them, allowing her to escape. ..." More at link​

If I was in Kavenaughs shoes - and I knew I was innocent I would want a complete and thorough investigation. I would have nothing to hide.

I support that. But I also believe in full investigations not the push it through at any cost scenario they played.

If you have nothing to hide, you hide nothing.

Just think if Kavanaugh would have just given up and said, in a weak moment, ok maybe i did do it, he'd been done so fast they couldn't have even stuck a fork in him. They already had him on the ropes big time, just waiting for him to slip up any way, and then totally hammer him to the ground. Never to be seen or heard from again.

How long was the Clinton investigation - I believe it was a couple of years. When it comes to investigating our president using z foreign country to get elected keep the investigation going to we get an answer.

Clinton betrayed the trust of and abused an Intern while he was President. Current character.

Kavanaugh is being judged over grabbing boobies 30 years ago while in high school. No credit given for his distinguished service as an adult. That is just plain insane.

The truth be told, we all knew everyone of those beotches, were lying, I hope now they are found guilty of perjury and sentenced. Ooops I forgot only people with R in front of their name are prosecuted.
But lets not blame the D's its not PC here, so lets just say hope someone lights these ladies up.

On a sad note, some women that are victims will now fear as we all knew would happen.
That you wont be believed, and that is sad, Each day women are sexuality assaulted, and abused and these women won't come forward.

And we all know whom is responsible, but lets be kind and not blame them.
How long until we stop playing this game and call a duck a duck??

People that make these kind of false accusations should be charged and prosecuted.

Agreed. Real victims of sexual assault need to be protected, and the perps behind it need to have the full force of the law applied to their hides, but this kind of sleaze needs to end. I hope they send a message by prosecuting this lying bag of crap.

not surprised
Is this a surprise to anyone?!

Indeed. Not even remotely surprised.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads