JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The universe is a bit darker today, with the light that she shone now extinguished...

RIP, Nyota...

Here's a handy graphic, recently updated...

Star Trek_RIP.JPG

thought he died years ago :oops:
Perhaps you are thinking of Anton Yelchin, he played Chekov in the reboot trilogy. Yelchin was crushed to death by his 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee on June 19, 2016.

Another bit of trivial trivia...Nichelle Nichols and William Shatner (91) had the first interracial kiss on television. She was also a mistress to Gene Roddenberry along with Majel Barrett (Nurse Chapel) who he he later married.

R.I.P. Lieutenant Uhura

Nichelle Nichols and William Shatner (91) had the first interracial kiss on television
Often repeated, but I don't think that was true.

How about Lucy and Desi? Hispanic isn't quite the same, or is it?

h_720,w_1280.jpg

Bill got involved ...

William Shatner, a Canadian of European ancestry, kisses France Nuyen, originally from France, of Asian ancestry

Eurasian actress Barbara Luna and William Shatner,

Lloyd Bridges and Nobu McCarthy (née Atsumi)

Pilar Seurat and actor Robert Sampson,
Pilar Seurat and Gardner McKay.

On the Cheek Nancy Sinatra and Sammy Davis, Jr

And others:
Firstkissontv.jpg

Last Edited:
I was never much of a Trekkie. But even at age 11, I noticed that her uniform fit very nicely. It's sad to see American icons from my childhood (like Tony Dow this week too) passing. RIP

Sad news, Starfleet has lost one of its finest! She was one of the greats, and paved the way for others to follow, she was the definition of Class, long may her journey through out the stars continue, to boldly go where none have gone before!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top