JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fixed it for you.....

As an American citizen I cannot think of a more important issue than how the Left Winged Media and Certain Social Media Sights have injected themselves in our political system to control our country and influence our way of life.

Aloha, Mark
Please dont change my posting I posted what I meant. Your welcome to your open but I do not think you corrected anything.

I don't know you I dont think so but let's investigate further I have nothing to hide.
And when you don't find the evidence to prove you didn't, I'll smear your professional life as unworthy of any job you think your worth.

If you do find evidence, we will just further the investigation indefinitely to again smear your professional life.

And when you don't find the evidence to prove you didn't, I'll smear your professional life as unworthy of any job you think your worth.

If you do find evidence, we will just further the investigation indefinitely to again smear your professional life.

I would argue not investigating to conclusion is har.ful as well. Mueller has already identified and charged quite a few individuals including Russians. We will see where it ends up.

I would argue not investigating to conclusion is har.ful as well. Mueller has already identified and charged quite a few individuals including Russians. We will see where it ends up.
Ok. If you are open for having yourself investigated and put in front of the world as a butt grabber in the news for an indefinite amount of time, so are we.

Go for it as the accuser you get to start the legal system proceedings. You get to get yo be known as the accuser and the court will decide if there is merit
If you feel you have been wronged please proceed as is your legal right.

Go for it as the accuser you get to start the legal system proceedings. You get to get yo be known as the accuser and the court will decide if there is merit
If you feel you have been wronged please proceed as is your legal right.
You see the point I was making though right?

I only accused you of grabbing my butt.

Imagine if I accused you of rape.

Your image would be known as a rapist until the investigation completed. As we have seen with the Russian investigation, these investigations could last years.

Imagine being labeled as a rapist for five years, waiting to be proven innocent!

He_s_Right.png

Aloha, Mark

People have lied since Adam and Eve, things haven't changed that much, probably only gotten worse, and will continue in a downward spiral. No one is perfect, no matter how hard they try, there will always be some thing, some place, some time, to be used to try to trip and push the accused over the edge, to the brink of destruction. Left or right, republican or democrat, no matter who they are, no one is, or ever will be perfect. My question is where was the bucket of water, and the rag during the Kavenaugh ''trial'' its all they lacked to cause him to totally break. I have never seen so much lack of any kind of respect for a person in my whole life, to be publicized as it was on national television, is nothing short of disgraceful for one human being to do to another.

You see the point I was making though right?

I only accused you of grabbing my butt.

Imagine if I accused you of rape.

Your image would be known as a rapist until the investigation completed. As we have seen with the Russian investigation, these investigations could last years.

Imagine being labeled as a rapist for five years, waiting to be proven innocent!
My reply would be the same. I do not need to hide from things I did not do. I am fully accountable for my actions I am not perfect by any means and I have few things I have done in the past that bothers me today but I do not hide from them.

I understand your point.

My reply would be the same. I do not need to hide from things I did not do. I am fully accountable for my actions I am not perfect by any means and I have few things I have done in the past that bothers me today but I do not hide from them.

I understand your point.
I'm very certain Brett K feels the same, but could see the investigation for what it was and likely didn't want his name dragged in the mud any further than it already was.

The fact you already made up your mind about him, shows the constant media coverage and reporting on the matter worked. In your eyes he was a rapist frat boy. Had the investigation gone longer, say 5-6 years. He would have to change his name, leave all hopes of ever being a Supreme Court justice, and work at a gas station or something.

See how these things work?

I'm very certain Brett K feels the same, but could see the investigation for what it was and likely didn't want his name dragged in the mud any further than it already was.

The fact you already made up your mind about him, shows the constant media coverage and reporting on the matter worked. In your eyes he was a rapist frat boy. Had the investigation gone longer, say 5-6 years. He would have to change his name, leave all hopes of ever being a Supreme Court justice, and work at a gas station or something.

See how these things work?
I would not mind being wrong I am more often than I like. The point is that we will never know and someone deciding the rule of this country i hold to a very high standard regardless of which side of the isle they alugn.

These accusatory lies weren't made in court, or to the police, but were made and spread decades later through the Media by political opposition, with only 1 purpose....to ruin a reputation with lies and innuendo.

They knew full-well that their claims couldn't and wouldn't ever actually be investigated because they were decades-old. They relied on the "girls never lie about rape" media and Politicians fear of being labeled as "women hating or pro-rape, to protect them from much scrutiny.

Aside;
Has anyone determined how much these false witnesses made from Gofundme, etc....and what are they doing with it?

As far as your opinion of the man or if you believe him capable is not the issue.

People making false accusations is.

As for Ford and her credibility..
In 2012 she has a revelation in a therapy session and is concerned that Kavanaugh may be nominated to the Supreme Court one day.
Sends a "confidential" letter to Feinstein earlier in the year.....
Then the letter letter "gets out" and I am now supposed to freak out?

I suppose that this woman is more important than the common woman who usually start this process with the local DA and an attorney and can just shoot a "confidential" letter to Feinstein first. :rolleyes:

Something may have happened to her but at this point no one will ever know.

It looked like a vicious smear campaign right off the bat, people admitting they lied seals the deal.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top