JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hay guys, just wondering if anyone has any experience on the kac sr15 e3 mod1, I found a used one for $1700, just not sure it's worth the price and wanted to see if there were real benefits to the system, I was also looking at a larue predtAR 556, but figured i could get the kac now and order the larue now and maybe get it in a year

Its worth every penny, I have owned mine for about 7 months. You get a full ambi lower, E3 bolt, tuned gas system, 2 stage trigger, micro flip up sights, URX 3.1 and excellent resale value.

With that said, I also dont think there are any KAC dealers in Oregon so it makes them a little harder to find.

Its worth every penny, I have owned mine for about 7 months. You get a full ambi lower, E3 bolt, tuned gas system, 2 stage trigger, micro flip up sights, URX 3.1 and excellent resale value.

With that said, I also dont think there are any KAC dealers in Oregon so it makes them a little harder to find.

Like Mike said, its a great deal at that price.

I'm a KAC dealer BTW.
I dont have any of the Mod 1s right now. I changed all my orders to the Mod 2 that is just coming out.

Like Mike said, its a great deal at that price.

I'm a KAC dealer BTW.
I dont have any of the Mod 1s right now. I changed all my orders to the Mod 2 that is just coming out.
What is the price on the mod2, I was just thinking mod1 because of the price, and the keymod isn't that big of a deal because I've got a noveske with the keymod,

What is the price on the mod2, I was just thinking mod1 because of the price, and the keymod isn't that big of a deal because I've got a noveske with the keymod,

I'm not sure of the pricing yet since they haven't released them yet. Probably $2100

I'm not a key mod fan, so I like the Mod 1 better.

My personal KAC rifle is the 14.5" SBR with a perm-attached Surefire MB556

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads