JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hay guys, just wondering if anyone has any experience on the kac sr15 e3 mod1, I found a used one for $1700, just not sure it's worth the price and wanted to see if there were real benefits to the system, I was also looking at a larue predtAR 556, but figured i could get the kac now and order the larue now and maybe get it in a year

Its worth every penny, I have owned mine for about 7 months. You get a full ambi lower, E3 bolt, tuned gas system, 2 stage trigger, micro flip up sights, URX 3.1 and excellent resale value.

With that said, I also dont think there are any KAC dealers in Oregon so it makes them a little harder to find.

Its worth every penny, I have owned mine for about 7 months. You get a full ambi lower, E3 bolt, tuned gas system, 2 stage trigger, micro flip up sights, URX 3.1 and excellent resale value.

With that said, I also dont think there are any KAC dealers in Oregon so it makes them a little harder to find.

Like Mike said, its a great deal at that price.

I'm a KAC dealer BTW.
I dont have any of the Mod 1s right now. I changed all my orders to the Mod 2 that is just coming out.

Like Mike said, its a great deal at that price.

I'm a KAC dealer BTW.
I dont have any of the Mod 1s right now. I changed all my orders to the Mod 2 that is just coming out.
What is the price on the mod2, I was just thinking mod1 because of the price, and the keymod isn't that big of a deal because I've got a noveske with the keymod,

What is the price on the mod2, I was just thinking mod1 because of the price, and the keymod isn't that big of a deal because I've got a noveske with the keymod,

I'm not sure of the pricing yet since they haven't released them yet. Probably $2100

I'm not a key mod fan, so I like the Mod 1 better.

My personal KAC rifle is the 14.5" SBR with a perm-attached Surefire MB556

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads