JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
8mm
City
Newport
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have up for sale a late WWII, "Kriegsmodell" (War Model) Austrian Steyr produced "bnz 45" code k98. This particular 98 was produced in the "t" suffix range, placing it very late 1945 production. This rifle has a matching bolt and cocking piece. This Kriegsmodell variant comes with correct features including, no bayonet lug or cleaning rod, a stamped "byf" trigger guard and floor plate, a 'lxr' follower, welded barrel bands, crude receiver machining and cast safety assembly, phosphate metal finish, and a cupped steel buttplate with a hole in the side. The barrel is bright and shiny. This rifle has a beautiful laminated stock that is unmarked and was duffle cut (not visible under barrel band), but nicely and robustly repaired. The stock may not be correct for this rifle. Includes a Yugo Mauser sling that works fine to carry the rifle.

I have a C&R license and can directly transfer this rifle to another C&R licensed person or your local FFL. I am happy to answer questions about this rifle or provide additional picts. I am asking $1600 and prefer local picked, but shipping could be arranged. I am not interested in trades at this time. I live N of Spokane, WA. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0528.JPG

See Photo Album Here:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes this is very late, April 1945. I believe you are correct about the stock being a replacement. Styer returned to using solid walnut stocks from laminates in the "R" series I've read.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.