JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not too many years ago, my wife and I would occasionally visit downtown PDX to shop and try some interesting new place to eat. No longer....its just not worth the risk.

The Insane are running the asylum in Portland! Wheeler needs to GTFO and the entire city counsel needs to follow!
So, bacically, the criminals have all the rights and the victims must serve their criminal masters!

Portlanders, you guys REALLY need to get that Arsehole recalled right quick and in a hurry like!

Actually it's more of a he said-she said situation to my mind. With two opposing narratives, and no conclusive evidence to accept one version or invalidate the other, the prosecutor has no case. If you're going to libtard town wearing a MAGA hat, be sure to video-tape your encounters.

He was no billed by a grand jury. A video of him trying to pick a fight at another bar (falsely claiming to have served in the military in the process) previous to getting his bubblegum kicked probably helped determine the outcome. The article cited conveniently left that out.

Not sure what the mayor/city council had to do with it.

Been living here for 27 years now and been called for jury duty six times (can't seem to win the lottery, though). Haven't served on a grand jury, but none of the juries I have gotten to sit on have been stacked with anti-fa sympathizers. Just your typical working stiffs, pissed off about having to waste their time dealing with other people's stupidity.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads