JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As I am watching the Trump parade. I see several secret service men walking along side of the Limo. There must be 20 of them. ALL are wearing long black trench coats. What kind of fire power do you think they are carrying under those coats?

As I am watching the Trump parade. I see several secret service men walking along side of the Limo. There must be 20 of them. ALL are wearing long black trench coats. What kind of fire power do you think they are carrying under those coats?

I think the idea is to keep us guessing. ;)
This may be out of date, but the Presidential detail was typically all armed with pistols except for one guy that would carry an Uzi or something similar. Watch video of the attempted Reagan assassination and you see that one agent whip out an Uzi.
For events like today the firepower is likely ramped up.

During the Reagan deal, at the time, an Uzi was about the most advanced compact SMG. Then came the MP5. My guess, for a much more powerful and compact weapon, it would be the HK MP7. They are more compact then a MP5 and pact a much bigger punch than a 9mm.

During the Reagan deal, at the time, an Uzi was about the most advanced compact SMG. Then came the MP5. My guess, for a much more powerful and compact weapon, it would be the HK MP7. They are more compact then a MP5 and pact a much bigger punch than a 9mm.

I guess there has been some changes since 1981.
Fewer bell bottoms and mustaches on agents, for one thing.
Well, OK...they still got those staches.

Watched the parade and inauguration live streamed on YouTube. I thought there were some great highlights - Obama was glad handing guests, and the new First Lady snubbed him and didn't shake his had :D Then - it seemed that as outgoing Prez - Obama had a faaat SS agent assigned to him, as in one shot they showed a guy who had the Secret Service look about him - except he looked like he ate another agent. Maybe his whole schtick was stopping incoming fire via wall of blubber, I dunno.

They sure as hell had a lot of po-leece up in DC today, but I have been seeing reports of violent rioters (I won't call them protestors, because they aren't protesting anything, they're just thugs out to do thug crap because they can and they haven't heard the word "NO" or "STOP" often enough in their lives)

I really liked Trump's speech after his swearing in - it was a shot across the bow of the Congress, and a nice stab at his predecessors who are all responsible for putting us in the mess we're in - democrat and republican alike. It also sent the talking head liberal trash media into a tizzy - so he earned points with me there. Now that he's said some really big things in his speeches, he needs to get with it and live up to those promises. I wish him success, because if he succeeds, we should succeed too.

ABC news was reporting of some rioting about 6 blocks north of the parade route. They set a couple of cars on fire.

Last Edited:
Probably one a these tucked away in one a those suv's too.:D
Dillon%20minigun_zpsmbsmmnif.jpg

For concealed hand-held weps, I'd guess there's a lot of 9mm toys there given their extremely high capacity and totally manageable recoil Maybe .40?

Following off to the sides and lurking in nearby vehicles/aircraft? Probably some really cool stuff.

When I was in High School, I remember Bush visited Park Rose High School. I was there with my Aunt who was a contractor. 2 of the secret service guys gave me a $50 bill and told me to get them some fast food and I could keep the rest. I felt cool and was curious as to why they would put so much trust in me. Anyhow, I made close to $40 but unfortunately I did not get to ask what kind of gun they had... Wish I could go back in time. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top