JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do you think people would be more civil if dueling with single shot pistols came back into fashion? :D:D I mean really, would people say they are offended by what you say if they had to face you with one shot and would you be willing to say the same things you say knowing you might take a bullet? Dueling was about honor, notice when they quit dueling how much honor or politicians have now.:D

Was dueling the ultimate political correctness?

I dunno about dueling but I do think everyone should be required to carry a gun.

Yea, yea, mass shooting to begin with maybe but it wouldnt take long to thin out the weak links in the gene pool.

I think people would be more curtious drivers as a side effect.

No,really guys,:D imagine when a politicion lies to you about gun control he has to answer by honor. Meaning stand up for your lies and face the people in a duel that you lied to. :s0045: do you think a politician would ever lie again knowing he had to stand for his honor or die. Honor is long gone in politicians but it would be great to hold them accountable again. Think you could use one of them old single shot black powder guns in a duel of honor? The fine craftsmanship and the wood far beyond that used today to settle an honor fight over lies told to you? What caliber would you want?

I dunno about dueling but I do think everyone should be required to carry a gun.

Yea, yea, mass shooting to begin with maybe but it wouldnt take long to thin out the weak links in the gene pool.

I think people would be more curtious drivers as a side effect.

That would be great, Only if the Caliber was inversely related to Machismo!!!

"Quiet Sam" could carry a 454 if he wanted to... "Rowdy Roger" would be kept at a Beretta 22 short... And only one round!

Yeah, I like thinking on Hot Chocolate ... It's gentler on the Brain than my Mountain Man Coffee/Cowboy Coffee...

philip :D

That might happen in the coming W.R.O.L. society; but for now, I dono about going directly from civility to killing; but if tar and feathers fails to correct the situation....maybe so.

One thing for sure is, politicians are chameleons; they do whatever it takes to win an election, so there must be an awful lot of support to have this current group in office, that's a lot of tar and a bunch of feathers....

Too few "Hans Brinkers" out there with the resolve to protect us from the dynamics of govt. religion.....the "dyke" is crmbling.

The philosopher Hobbes was 100% correct by calling this situation a Leviathan; that without a social contract theory of some type, we would tear each other apart, and the commonwealth becomes inebriated by the power....hence, an undefeatable sea monster.

If our beloved Constitution was followed, (particularly checks and balances), the sea monster would be a sea horse.

Do you think people would be more civil if dueling with single shot pistols came back into fashion? :D:D I mean really, would people say they are offended by what you say if they had to face you with one shot and would you be willing to say the same things you say knowing you might take a bullet? Dueling was about honor, notice when they quit dueling how much honor or politicians have now.:D

Was dueling the ultimate political correctness?

I think this would be great! I think the problem would be the lack of Honor so prevalent in todays society though, I mean, would they even show up for the duel?

No,really guys,:D imagine when a politicion lies to you about gun control he has to answer by honor. Meaning stand up for your lies and face the people in a duel that you lied to. :s0045: do you think a politician would ever lie again knowing he had to stand for his honor or die. Honor is long gone in politicians but it would be great to hold them accountable again. Think you could use one of them old single shot black powder guns in a duel of honor? The fine craftsmanship and the wood far beyond that used today to settle an honor fight over lies told to you? What caliber would you want?
I guess there's no problem with it as long as the other party agrees ;)

Yep 50 cal pistols at 20 paces, one shot and iron sights to settle affairs of honor. Any politicion that harms an American with his lies would be held to a duel of honor by the first one who throws out a challenge. I like Miclek:D I would keep him at the front of the line.

Point of this is our gun rights are trampled by people who swear an oath to the constitution. Since they have no honor in their oath maybe bringing back dueling will shut them up:s0140::s0140:.

I really do like those sets of dueling pistol..:s0045:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top