JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's why I limit any discussion with progressive ben, our gun laws show its been a road downhill but progressives call it progress. The constitution written 200 years ago still has the same rights today but progressives choose to give up those rights in the name of progress ie communism. Thus there is no talking to people who steal our gun rights.

I could do it, but I may look like this afterwards... :s0108:

I like the idea of 50 cal but at pistol velocities, can you imagine what it was like standing up to a challenger face to face at 20 paces? You could see down the barrel in the right light and it would take a good cause to go through the process. Which of our anti gun politicians would have honor enough to stand up to the man who's gun rights he stole by law?:D

It's why I limit any discussion with progressive ben, our gun laws show its been a road downhill but progressives call it progress. The constitution written 200 years ago still has the same rights today but progressives choose to give up those rights in the name of progress ie communism. Thus there is no talking to people who steal our gun rights.

Well Said JJ, and I see you as a Man of Integrity... So I don' have to chalange you... Unless it Pea Shooters, across a School Room!

.... To the Yhread, if a Man has Integrity, he will Stand to his Words. . . . . Even unto death.

I could be captured.... But I could never be MADE, to give up my Oath of Allegiance to the Constitution of the United States, I First made that..... 48 years ago.... When Honor, Oaths & Integrity meant something...

My First Buisness was Started on a Handshake . . . . I can guesstimate how many in this thread should honor such, in this Present Time... Others I have on "ignore" ....

philip :D

Well Said JJ, and I see you as a Man of Integrity... So I don' have to chalange you... Unless it Pea Shooters, across a School Room!

.... To the Yhread, if a Man has Integrity, he will Stand to his Words. . . . . Even unto death.

I could be captured.... But I could never be MADE, to give up my Oath of Allegiance to the Constitution of the United States, I First made that..... 48 years ago.... When Honor, Oaths & Integrity meant something...

My First Buisness was Started on a Handshake . . . . I can guesstimate how many in this thread should honor such, in this Present Time... Others I have on "ignore" ....

philip :D

I would except your challenge if I get to choose the weapon, say rubber band guns at 20 feet:D:eek:

I start these threads to get people thinking about their gun rights and who they vote for to make decisions on those rights. All you have to do is look to the honor in the individual you are voting for, do they really mean it when they promiss to follow the constitution and keep our gun rights? If they swear to uphold the constitution and then go after your rights then they are liars, without honor and can't be trusted.

SB941 is a perfect example of the loss of honor in or politics, they lied all the way through to get the bill to be law. Old days they would receive tar and feathers then be rode out on a rail but today's progressives see the law as moving ahead. We were better off without the progressives stealing our gun rights.

Now back to our regular gun discussion. Still none of you guys say the caliber of single shot you would prefure:D. Would you want flintlock or cap and ball? Give the duel some class :D.

I believe that that the major purpose of a duel (other than a judicial duel) was to demonstrate your own willingness to die to have your wrong righted, rather than to just shoot down the person who wronged you. Therefore I think that a caplock, smoothbore, single shot pistol of .44 to .54 calibre would be adequate to demonstrate that willingness.

I believe that that the major purpose of a duel (other than a judicial duel) was to demonstrate your own willingness to die to have your wrong righted, rather than to just shoot down the person who wronged you. Therefore I think that a caplock, smoothbore, single shot pistol of .44 to .54 calibre would be adequate to demonstrate that willingness.

I think you are right, it focused on accountability not punishment ! Something you can see 100% broken in our judicial system where there is basically no accountability for ones action, just three hots and a cot ,
( oh and free Cable, free healthcare, education, clothing, )

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top