JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Figured I'd share with you guys, out of that last batch of 5,000 cards we now have around 500 left after the gun show! When we got there, before it started, Nick and I estimated we had around 3,500 in the box.

As we're planning on doing three to five more shows in the next couple months (PDX, Clark County, SW Washington, Rickreall, Puyallup), I figured I better order them now.

Based on our experience at the last gun show, I've modified the design a bit. Our first problem (though it's a good one to have) is people felt we looked too professional to not be selling anything, and were very reluctant to even approach the table. Adding to that was no doubt the $4,000 Barrett sitting on the table :s0114:. Because of this, I refined our message on the cards, replacing 'local' with 'free online' community. We were joking people might think we're advertising some sort of firearm commune without the specification that the community was online :p. On the back, I've removed the various discussion topics and replaced it with a brief statement about our purpose, so people understand why we're here. You'll also notice I went with a white card this time, which reflects our transition from the initial dark/black community theme to a more warm and welcoming red/white/light colors theme. I added the AR15 from our banner as well, so as to have something eye catching.

Overall, I think this card is going to do a much better job attracting more members, and it's going to look great contrasting on our black table cover (which I ordered last week, instead of rented! :s0114:).

Attached are the images of the new card.

whitefront.jpg

whiteback.jpg

I like. I wouldn't mind getting some at the PDX show if I go. I always have the chance to give them out an my local shooting spot

Excellent! This goes for all of you, if you see us at a show just let us know and we'll give you as many as you think you can hand out :s0155:

Joey, are you going to be at the PDX show on friday the 19th? I Might go that day and I thought I would stop by the booth to get some cards

We won't be at this next PDX show, but we will be at the December Clark County show as well as the January PDX show :s0155:

We're going to try to hit the first one after the first of the year. It'd be great to meet ya ;)

I think these will be better, since they contrast with the table cloth, but we'll see. We can always go back to black :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top