JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi everyone I just moved to the Northwest. I lived in Colorado for a few years and am originally from Texas.

Welcome aboard, Orion. North Bend is nice. I worked in nearby Snoqualmie for a couple of years. My wife was born in Big Spring, Texas....currently my home is surrounded by a salt water moat in NW Washington. We could use anther conservative voter because we are losing are 2a rights because the state is full transplants.

Brutus out

HAHA what do you want my life story? Well grew up in Texas. 3 years ago moved to Colorado and loved living in the mountains. My wife and I love backpacking into the deep wilderness and just disappearing for weeks at a time. After being laid off from my job moved back to Houston. Spent 8 months back home before realizing I just miss my mountains. So moved just east of North Bend back into the mountains. I love my guns for everything from being prepared to hunting and protection. Nothing is more calming after a hard day than just letting loose a few rounds down range. I haven't been able to go hunting since I was younger. Wish I could get the chance again. Just started shooting my ole compound bow again to keep up the practice. Anything else lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top