JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
... I personally am not into itty bitty guns. I like that it has some size to it.

And clearly you're into Glocks, so it could be a great fit for you. The other side of the size thing (that I didn't mention and probably should have) is that there are 9mm guns about that size. In fact, I'll bet that Glock could make a 9mm with those same dimensions. Maybe a model 43!

The only reason I'll carry a teeny tiny .380 is as a backup or when it's difficult to conceal something bigger. When I can, I carry a double stack 9, which is for me the right balance between capacity and caliber.

And clearly you're into Glocks, so it could be a great fit for you.

Sure, but I also own S&W, Beretta, Ruger, and Walthers.
Glocks seem to suit me best but I don't limit myself to them.
I don't need a G42 and doubt I'll buy one. If I do it will be just
as a "fun gun".

The other side of the size thing (that I didn't mention and probably should have) is that there are 9mm guns about that size. In fact, I'll bet that Glock could make a 9mm with those same dimensions. Maybe a model 43!
I have a Shield 9mm that I carry on occasion, but it's not my preferred edc. A single stack 9mm would be great, and of course that is what everyone was hoping the G41 or G42 were. Maybe soon.
The only reason I'll carry a teeny tiny .380 is as a backup or when it's difficult to conceal something bigger.
Understood, I just don't care for them. A Shield is about as small as I like to go.
When I can, I carry a double stack 9, which is for me the right balance between capacity and caliber.
I agree, and is also my preference.

Sent from my princess phone.

Gawd
$399 Hmmmm thats barely above my wholesale cost plus freight

They are likely trying to entice people to come in and try the new pistol.

That sort of price leaves near zero in the till after the sale.

I do think that there will be a great market for the new little mouse gun from Glock.

Despite what the detractors have to say, the 380 is a good, up close and personal defense round.

The small package makes it a great choice for carry when bulky clothing is not practical or possible

I try to work through varying carry options that will work for all manner of attire, looking at how well a gun can be concealed and still be readily available plus carried safely.

The 42 may well be a perfect piece for carry in dressy business attire, especially for Us Girls.

I dressed in a skirt and blouse when going to dinner recently, and when ready to head out, Ahhhhhhh, WHERE DO I STUFF MY GUN ?????

I hate purse carry, it's a bad plan all the way around, and a fanny pack hung around your waist just looks tacky, not to mention that it pretty well gives the entire CONCEALED thing away.

Dressed in jeans and a sweat shirt, far different story, the fanny pack is a tool belt of sorts and really not out of place.

I finally decided on an inside the waistband holster for my mouse gun and wore a light sweater to Casually cover the gun.

Always think about the girls, as they don't have the options that the guys do.

The little 42 can really shine for the ladies and can also be a perfect choice for many guys that have to dress in such a way that the clothes just don't lend themselves well to hiding a cannon.

Small mouse gun package plus Glock quality and reliability, what could be better.

IT'S a winner all around.

AS far as size goes, yeah, for you big boys with biggggggggg paws, the tiny size might be an issue, but when that darkest hour lands at your feet, you will make that little mouse gun roar just fine.

I'm a 6 footer and have above average sized paws for a girl, but I have rarely found any gun that does not fit my hand well enough to shoot it comfortably.

Even the huge grip on the 50 DE snuggles in and goes to work for me.

Mind set, it's all about mind set, and if the mind has closed and is not willing to accept something, phhhhhhht, its a lost cause.

There will be those who hate the 42 just as they hate all Glocks, Meeeeee, I have never found one I did not like.

Hey

Looking forward to enjoying the new Glock mouse pistol :s0114:

Snowy

Gawd
$399 Hmmmm thats barely above my wholesale cost plus freight

They are likely trying to entice people to come in and try the new pistol.
yep, plus they are hoping to make it up on volume and extras. plus get people in to the store for future purchases.

I do think that there will be a great market for the new little mouse gun from Glock.
From the looks of how fast it is selling, I think you are right. Not sure I want one, but I haven't rule it out eiher.

The 42 may well be a perfect piece for carry in dressy business attire, especially for Us Girls
I dressed in a skirt and blouse when going to dinner recently, and when ready to head out, Ahhhhhhh, WHERE DO I STUFF MY GUN ?????
Good point. I always wear skirts and tops and just buy things that hide my G19 well. Plus I carry at 3:00 so what little could show gets hidden
by my arm.
I hate purse carry, it's a bad plan all the way around, and a fanny pack hung around your waist just looks tacky, not to mention that it pretty well gives the entire CONCEALED thing away.
I agree! I saw an older guy at WalMart wearing a fanny pack and the first thing I thought of was "he's concealed carrying!".

Always think about the girls, as they don't have the options that the guys do.
Good reminder!

There will be those who hate the 42 just as they hate all Glocks, Meeeeee, I have never found one I did not like.
Yep! Two thumbs up!

I drove commercial trucks for years, and dad raised me with the boys and I was not much of a fem. I carried my wallet in my back pocket and my gun under my coat on my hip.

Butttttttttttt, not all the girls have this option.

I can count the number of times I wear a skirt in a year on one hand.

NOW GUYS, PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED

Most guys do not have a clue about what works for girls, and as such are ill equipped to advise their wives or girl friend on such things as carry gear.

I will say this, BOOBS will hide some serious weaponry for sure.

I am as mentioned before 6 foot tall, and have a large bustline, I can carry a full size cannon under the boobies easily, buttttttttttttttt, these cannons are heavy, and it wears one down to pack all that iron all day.

Criteria for carry in my play book, big enough to gitterdone, small and light enough to carry all day without even knowing it's there.

Gotta love it.

Snowy

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, yup yup on the fanny pack.

I see the little ladies out jogging, and they have this HUGE fanny pack on their waist.

Hmmmm , bet me there is not some serius heat in that bag :s0112:

Probably not a good jump to mess with these girls.

I hear ya. I think it sucks we can't get in on all this good talk out here.. (who knows what goes on in that private forum). Your "guys'" comments and whatnot are much appreciated out here in "public".

As far as I am concerned, a closed forum is OK but it's likely for "cat chat" and little to do with runnin and gunnin.

If the girls want to talk about Private female stuff, Oh well.

This is a gun forum whatcha think, when it comes to carrying, shooting or anything to do with guns, there is really no particular need for secrecy, but "I here am new" and just offer what I can and play nice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top