JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
MSRP is $467.33

I will happily sell these at $437.00 including background check
We have some on order.

The 42 is basically the 28 that folks howled to get for years but was not legal for sale here due to import laws. Arrrrrgh

A few people have found them locally for $399...I think at NWA who sold their allotment out pretty quickly. I don't think I am interested in one, but I will go take a look at one anyway.

They are selling,,,to Glock fan-boys
Glock should have chambered it for 30 Luger w/target sights and sold the 9mm barrel seperatly
One carries a 380 due to the 'smaller lighter' POU not because it is 'as heavy as a 9mm (but weaker)'

380 makes a good boot gun caliber but I would never again carry one as a primary. Glock is OK but for a street primary I'm moving back to an all steel single action in 10MM (EAA Witness Elite)

I've been waiting for years for a gun like this that was reliable, powerful and had real magazine capacity

10 MIKE is a fine caliber, but the large frame guns are just a bunch to pack around.

I am moving towards the 5.7x28 FN
The recoil is nearly nonexistent, and the warp speed of the 40 grain slugs will dispatch most issues. Not to mention the 20 rnd capacity.

And for anyone who doubts the five seven's ability to stop 2 legged rodents, sadly the Fort Hood shooter used one in his tirade.

Any more, if it's not light, I aintagonna pack it.

Snowy

I'm a big strong guy who is self employed and can dress any way I want, but I totally get it that careers, lifestyles and strength can dictate the weapons.. but a small single stack 9mm that can handle +P is a huge move up in stopping power

The 5.7 would not be my choice but it's a better choice in about 5 ways from a 380

MSRP is $467.33

I will happily sell these at $437.00 including background check
We have some on order.

The 42 is basically the 28 that folks howled to get for years but was not legal for sale here due to import laws. Arrrrrgh

Not true. The 28 is exactly the same size as a Glock 26/27/33 with a slightly modified blow back recoil system.

42 is a true single stack.

My reason is simple.

After my stroke, my right hand was really Effed.
I can shoot, but recovering from any heavy recoil in a hurry is not gonna happen.

Straight left handed shooting is possible, and I can do it, but my old head is still programmed to run things right handed.

I have had to relearn to shovel chow with the left and tend to other chores with that paw as well.

Such is life for us old creatures.

Snowy

I got to fondle one of these this week. As expected, it felt just like any other Glock only smaller. The only other thing that I noticed was that it's kind of big for a 7 round .380 sub-compact. Give me a KelTek or a Ruger any day.

I stopped by Keiths & NWA today and while neither had them available (keiths had sold out their shipment) they did have one to look at. I kind of liked it. Might make a good back up gun
and I personally am not into itty bitty guns. I like that it has some size to it.
Keiths sells them for $419 and at NWA you can reserve one with a price of $399.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top