JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And I love it already. Shot my friends 9mm shield a few weeks back and had to have one. After searching the last few weeks I finally came across the 9c at l l guns in battle ground ( great people by the way). No huge price up either. This thing is hardly bigger than the shield. i think the extra 100 is well worth the extra capcity. I love that new gun smell.
CA8E0729-A23C-434C-AAC4-5D2D752678F3-8460-000005B83F927B39_zps9eb3d1d9.jpg
Plan on taking it home after work and giving it a good clean and lube. Now if I could only find some 17 round mags.

Any other advice would be appreciated. One thing I was looking at was the mag extentions for the 12 round mags. I read mixed reviews has anyone tried them?

Anybody know a cheap tac light that would fit the compact I have a nc star and it fits nice and tight but it's about a half inch too long and doesn't click into place.

The x-grip sleeve on a 17rnd mag works great. I had to put a wrap of electrical tape on the mag before installing to keep it from moving but after that its solid. Now I don't have to worry about the sleeve sliding up and maybe keeping the mag from seating on the first try.

I have a TLR-3 on mine and it has been great and priced right.

As for mags if you want more rounds get some standard 17rd mags for the full size M&P. I had considered buying grip sleeves but after shooting mine just with the longer mags I had no problems so I did't think I needed to spend the money for lots of extensions.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top