Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Just got a m&p 9c

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by JohnnyD, Mar 11, 2013.

1. JohnnyD

JohnnyD Vancouver Bang Bang

And I love it already. Shot my friends 9mm shield a few weeks back and had to have one. After searching the last few weeks I finally came across the 9c at l l guns in battle ground ( great people by the way). No huge price up either. This thing is hardly bigger than the shield. i think the extra 100 is well worth the extra capcity. I love that new gun smell.
    CA8E0729-A23C-434C-AAC4-5D2D752678F3-8460-000005B83F927B39_zps9eb3d1d9.jpg
    Plan on taking it home after work and giving it a good clean and lube. Now if I could only find some 17 round mags.

2. Nutty4Guns

Nutty4Guns Portland ADHD Superstar

Nice gun. I have one in 357 Sig. The trigger leaves something to be desired, but I remedied that with an Apex duty carry trigger kit. Now she's perfect. Enjoy yours!:thumbup:

3. JohnnyD

That's what I read. Ill have to look into that thanks!

4. Nutty4Guns

Nutty4Guns Portland ADHD Superstar

You're welcome.

5. JohnnyD

Any other advice would be appreciated. One thing I was looking at was the mag extentions for the 12 round mags. I read mixed reviews has anyone tried them?

6. JohnnyD

Anybody know a cheap tac light that would fit the compact I have a nc star and it fits nice and tight but it's about a half inch too long and doesn't click into place.

7. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

Streamlight TLR-3? should be able to find them for under $80.

8. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

The x-grip sleeve on a 17rnd mag works great. I had to put a wrap of electrical tape on the mag before installing to keep it from moving but after that its solid. Now I don't have to worry about the sleeve sliding up and maybe keeping the mag from seating on the first try.

9. Nwcid

Nwcid Yakima and N of Spokane Well-Known Member

I have a TLR-3 on mine and it has been great and priced right.

As for mags if you want more rounds get some standard 17rd mags for the full size M&P. I had considered buying grip sleeves but after shooting mine just with the longer mags I had no problems so I did't think I needed to spend the money for lots of extensions.

10. JohnnyD

That's the plan, but I haven't be enable to find any of the 17 round mags. Ever where is sold out its crazy.