JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And I love it already. Shot my friends 9mm shield a few weeks back and had to have one. After searching the last few weeks I finally came across the 9c at l l guns in battle ground ( great people by the way). No huge price up either. This thing is hardly bigger than the shield. i think the extra 100 is well worth the extra capcity. I love that new gun smell.
CA8E0729-A23C-434C-AAC4-5D2D752678F3-8460-000005B83F927B39_zps9eb3d1d9.jpg
Plan on taking it home after work and giving it a good clean and lube. Now if I could only find some 17 round mags.

Any other advice would be appreciated. One thing I was looking at was the mag extentions for the 12 round mags. I read mixed reviews has anyone tried them?

Anybody know a cheap tac light that would fit the compact I have a nc star and it fits nice and tight but it's about a half inch too long and doesn't click into place.

The x-grip sleeve on a 17rnd mag works great. I had to put a wrap of electrical tape on the mag before installing to keep it from moving but after that its solid. Now I don't have to worry about the sleeve sliding up and maybe keeping the mag from seating on the first try.

I have a TLR-3 on mine and it has been great and priced right.

As for mags if you want more rounds get some standard 17rd mags for the full size M&P. I had considered buying grip sleeves but after shooting mine just with the longer mags I had no problems so I did't think I needed to spend the money for lots of extensions.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top